If you arrived at our little corner of the web via coverage of the Touge California, welcome! Founded in 2006, JNC is the first publication in the US devoted to the world of classic Japanese autos. We’re excited to have you as part of our growing community.
To familiarize yourself with what JNC is all about, here are some of our past articles to get you started. You can also purchase your very own Touge California poster by clicking the image on the right.
- Meiji Jingu Classic Car Festival & Parade, Part 01 and Part 02
- The American Honda Collection, Part 01 and Part 02
- Owning a Classic Car in Japan, Part 01, Part 02 and Part 03.
- Driving the Chubu Touge, Part 01 and Part 02
- Fuji Jamboree, Part 01 and Part 02
- The Mazda MX-5 Miata is officially a Japanese Nostalgic Car
- The R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R is officially a Japanese Nostalgic Car
- and our own coverage of the Touge California
Also, please feel free to join the JNC Forums, browse the JNC Shop, or follow us on Facebook and Instagram, and be sure to sign up for the JNC newsletter below to keep up to date on everything happening in the world of J-tin.