At JCCS this year, JNC is proud to carry the works of one of Japan’s best automotive artists. San Mamiya stickers and prints will be available at the JNC booth in very limited quantities, so get there early. Here’s a listing of what we’ll have.
Straight from Japan, offered for sale for the first time in North America, are San Mamiya’s Series One stickers:
- “Hard Core” Nissan Skyline hakosuka
- “Tall Boy” Honda City Turbo
- “Nobushi” Mazda Savanna RX-3
These are printed in Japan and depict iconic Japanese classics in San Mamiya’s signature anime style. They will be available for $3.00 each.
We’ve also reprinted a short run of our San Mamiya x JNC prints, which will be available for $12.00 each.
- Fuji Speedway. Hot Wheels with the JNC inkan depicted as real race cars at the old banking of FISCO, full color on 12 x 12 inches on 8 mil. satin paper. Click here for full description.
- My Fairlady Z. Depicting the evolution of an S30 Z over four decades, full color on 12 x 12 inches on 8 mil. satin paper. Click here for full description.
See you Saturday!