Every Toyota Ever Built in One Enormous Family Tree

Toyota-75-Lineage

How do you keep a Toyotaku occupied for days? Well, 2013 is The Toyota Motor Corporation‘s 75th anniversary and as part of the celebration, they’ve released a ginormous interactive family tree that shows every Toyota model ever built. Ever. Sort by model name, body type or engine type, then click on the pop-up bubbles for more information. You can even download a PDF version too. Happy birthday, Toyota!

This post is filed under: toyota and
tagged: , .

8 Responses to Every Toyota Ever Built in One Enormous Family Tree

I found my 82′ Tercel !!
    (Mine was metallic brown).

2. Ric said:

They (Toyota) have this printed up and on display in the Toyota Auto Museum down in Nagaya when I went last Nov.

3. Nakazoto said:

Awesome!
    Although, now I want one for Honda, Nissan(Prince), Mitsubishi and Mazda.

4. Menard said:

Noticed a mistake, they used the pic of a Scion TC for the 2nd gen Camry Solara.

Another thing I noticed on the Supra timeline, they started off with the MK3 Supra. I thought it should have been connected with the Celica XX (Celica Supra) since they are MK1 and MK2 Supras.

5. Guru Woodman said:

While browsing I noticed some mistakes, vehicles listed with incorrect engines and such. You would expect a better job form toyota…..

6. Sammy B said:

I very much enjoyed this, but they don’t seem to have the Toyota Van listed correctly. The Previa turns into the Sienna. That’s fine of course, but what about the 1984-1988 Van? They have the model listed internationally, but not for the US. Odd.

7. swi said:

they’re some mistakes, but this is amazing job to done because they collect a variety of information from all of the world, its not easy though, anyway great job !