JNC Project Hako and Kev’s Sexy Aussie Accent

Listen to those sonorous vowels flow from the maw of JNC Aussie editor Kevin San as he talks to Hoon TV about his world-famous Project Hako.

This post is filed under: Friday Video, nissan, project hako and
tagged: , , , , , , , , .

13 Responses to JNC Project Hako and Kev’s Sexy Aussie Accent

1. Mazda freak said:

Mouth watering stuff…..I could kill for a hakosuka skyline !

2. $EX¥_HAMMER said:

Hey Kev,

Just wondering if you’re looking for a hetero-life partner. Get back to me, I can have my bags packed and catch the next flight out if it’s a go.

3. Brownie said:

really wished my country was RHD. Then i could bring this in without a fuss.

4. MAERSK said:

“… but I think everybody, I wish everybody could really experience cars like this. Once you drive a car like this a new car just feels dead. An old car, classic performance car that really goes hard it’s like it lives and it breaths. I wish everyone could have a go in one of these.”

Kevin San~

Well said my friend, well said.

5. Tofuik said:

Not enough talk about dimple dies.

6. Kev said:

The section of the interview on dimple dies was cut out in editing (no, really*)

*really.

7. MusTRD TE27 said:

Wish I could go for a drive in Kevin Sans car.

8. Pete240z said:

E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T-!

9. I love car and the story of the cars leading up to it. Classic cars just seem to offer something that newer cars can’t offer.
    “Once you drive a car like this a new car just feels dead. An old car, classic performance car that really goes hard it’s like it lives and it breaths.”
    I own a 280z and I definitely agree with this.

10. JB said:

Actually he is affecting a North American (intended or otherwise) accent for some of his vowel and consonant sounds.
    Anyway, Hakos are great and a piece of piss to import to Australia under our current laws.
    So with the soul of Australia being mined out and sent to China, every blue collar man and his dog is making big bucks off the mining boom so they can afford nice stuff.

11. Kevin Truong said:

This is a true japanese classic performance driving machine! Freaking beautiful!