New Year's Meeting… of Auckland

Well, the Japanese New Year Meeting doesn’t take place for another few weeks but here’s BeeOneOneOh’s photos from their local meet in Auckland. I am in love with this visor-clad Crown goon.

This post is filed under: mazda, toyota and
tagged: , , , , , , , , .

16 Responses to New Year's Meeting… of Auckland

1. bert said:

You guys keep teasing me with all these awesome Crowns! You hate me! I’m just gettin over the loss of that Crown from a few months ago, and you throw this at me!! OOOOHHHHH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!

2. bert said:

Where in Indiana?

• Ben said:

Bert: La Porte. Check out the Ad / Auction finds section in the forum. There are mucho pics there. It’s an S40 but just as cool.

3. bert said:

So it’s not the 67 on Craigslist?

4. bert said:

I can’t seem to be able to register for the forum, something about a confirmation email?

5. bert said:

Well thanks Ben! Um where are these pictures? All I saw were rusty rocker panels! I saw a 69 on Craigslist in Redding California, for 2500 last month. The seller said it used to be her dad’s, and she was trying to sell it for christmas money. The add dissapeard, so I don’t know if it sold or not, but California might be easier for me to get to than Indiana. So far the 70 Crown that was for sale here in Washington was the cleanest and best looking I’ve seen.

6. bert said:

So it doesn’t look too bad, but I think my wife shot me down with “How are we going to get to Indiana with $2000 of our hard earned money that we don’t have!!??”

7. bert said:

Are there any JNC’ers in Indiana? And don’t you guys have an S40 as a project car? Project Blue Whale or something like that?

• Ben said:

It was an MS65 but it’s busy gathering dust at an undisclosed location… Not enough time or $$ atm.

Surprisingly there are apparently very few Crown fans in the Hoosier State.

8. bert said:

Thats sad! I feel, and this is just my personal feelings, that every lover of J-tin should love and admire the Toyota Crown. Pay your respects to the king!

• Ben said:

I love and admire the Crown very much! And when we do restore it I want to give it the attention it deserves. No sense in half-assing it, right?