#
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:51 pm 

Thanks for the compliments and welcome Drive510. I think I have a good start on my collection but there are many many more cars that
I still want and dream about. One of them is apart of your name. do you have any pics of your 510?

Drive510 wrote:
Those cars are super sexy. Welcome. The all-trac (uber-rare in the US) and the MR-2 is just down right sick and very well maintained.

Nice accumulation of machinery you have there. :tu:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:05 am 

3s_woob wrote:
Thanks Ivan but she's a real work in progress. you say your car is a 10 footer... well mine is a 30 footer! ;) I'm going to be at the house to work on it this sunday. Stop by if you like.

strmrdr23 wrote:
what's up, ryan! let's get working on that celica!!! she's too clean to be sittin' in the garage like that ;) haha. i'm glad you rollin' the aw11, tho. :tu:

hey, vance's homeboy brandon just moved up into your neighborhood from AZ. he's a toyota tech too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:10 am 
JNC Enthusiast

:mrgreen: Yes my 510. It's still a work in progress. Slow progress. I've been in sponge mode since pulling it out of the bushes and starting my little collection of parts and meeting some very knowledgeable guys.

Not trying to 'threadjack' (especially since this is your intro) but to make a long story short the car is in Oregon and I'm trying to get it down here to my garage in San Diego. It was passed down to me from my dad and he's owned it since the mid 70's that I plan on passing down to my kids someday. Pics available on my cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3851190

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:25 pm 

Ivan- yeah I heard about him from Vance but don't know the guy. so he's up in the highlands too. Maybe I'll get to meet him one of these days.

Drive510- no hijacking... I requested to see your car. it looks like you have a true project on your hands. but that's cool that you're rebuilding it to keep it in your fam. lucky to have a cool car that your father is passing down. I'd kill myself if my dad gave me his late 70s buick skylark. yuck! thank goodness it's not around anymore. keep me posted on your rebuild!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2