My 4x100 is almost done,
got some new bearings for all 4 corners.Just need to press them in.
I de rusted everything and brush painted it with steel pain.
For the rear ,i just made it myselve easy.
Put the drum in a lathe,and mark the 100MM
Then you calculate the distance between the hole with pythagoras and set it out on the circle.
Then drill the holes.You could now put some new studs in,but i find them a bit badly flush with the metal.The are not nicely flush with the surface of the drum because of the shape of the drum.
So i machined it,to surface then neatly .
I used some studs of a 92 civic,as the thread has changed after 1980.
I could not use the ones that were in if i didnt wnt to end up with 2 types of lug nuts.
I need to put the bearings in next.
It was not difficult to get them,its standard size bearing skf 6304 en skf 62/28 ,even the seal was a standart size
The front hub is almost ready.
At the same time i am making a replacement engine,to swap my smoky and smelly EB1.Just put in a new gasket.and a good oil flush.
When thats in,this engine is gona be next.
Its gona be build for power.
Its a 1300EN,where A EB 1 ,yes 1
,is gonna be on.
It will make a engine with comp 12/1 almost.With the nice torq of the EN1300.
It can make 100HP