#
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:41 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: my lil lady ...aka "bad intentions".....
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:41 pm 

Hey guy's new to this site but some may know me from other sites....
well where do i start ... i guess from the begining... This is my 1983 corolla with stock 4ac at present 20,569 miles on rebuilt engine.This is a day or so after picking her up .. i had to dropp her...3" inch lowering block in the back and 3 1/2 turns of the front springs.....and stuck it in the weeds..
drove it like that and with 2 cracked pistons... :oops: for a few yrs .. and then the head messed up and i forced it one day then the engine blew....so rebuild time all stock ruilt 4ac and everything new from internals to the out side....0 miles when i pulled her out.. this is it all done ...
then off to the in side's 1st gen mr2 seats and lil sound system dash cap new intereior color from tan to blue,wooden old school wink mirror and steering wheel ae center console with shift boot,cressy shift knob,blue led under dash kit and few other things cant thing of now
how i got it ..... :oops:
to present day..... have a few updates as of now but no pics yet
and the trunk went from this .......
to this....
to this ..... all wireless set up... well semi wireless :mrgreen: ... not bad for my first system... i like it alot
I made some door panels too..
start.. to finish...
also my fx wing got put back on ....
then i got tierd of the 15"rims it came with so i up grade to 18" tucked them jokers real nice
I ended up cracking 3 rims then i picked up these these 17"
sold them and picked up these center lines and that and a few other things i have more pics to plug in but no time and cant find the USB to up load the pics ... but enjoy 8)
wrapped these in 195/50/15 nitto's
and the rest is history till I get more picks ...C-ya.. let me know what you thinK .....Thanks for looking at my money dump
Thanks for looking at my baby,blood,seet and taers hope you like her.. if not...
Image :lol: :lol: naw just JKG but do stay tuned way more to come... :mrgreen:

Last edited by jay on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:50 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

The centerlines are badass :D. Didnt know they made that 4spoke design. A big improvement over the big wheels! (I bet they'd look even better with the lug covers off). Nice car :D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:55 pm 

shane_lxi wrote:
The centerlines are badass :D. Didnt know they made that 4spoke design. A big improvement over the big wheels! (I bet they'd look even better with the lug covers off). Nice car :D.

Thanks alot for the comments i got them off of a fox nbody mustang and they are 4 lug universal and the ride is a whole lot better than the big rims you come to think of it i never tried to see what they look like with the caps off ... hell its worth a try...Thanks again. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:19 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

If you get bored with them let me know, I really like them for some reason :D, lol.

I've scored a few wheels off foxbodies :D, a nice untapped resource. Most people dont check to see if their wheels are universal 4lug when they are junkyarding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:26 pm 
JNC Fanatic

Your 1.6 is sharp. Reminds me of an 83 1.6 I shoulda picked up when I had a chance. Keep us updated, and those Centerlines look nice. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:41 am 

thanks fellas i love this wagon and its a family project at the house me my sons and even my wife get in on the fun she's my j-yard buddy... :lol: and i dont think i will parting with these wheels but if so i will keep yall posted :tu:

the begining of it all and the engine build is all in the cardomain link in my signature ..... :mrgreen:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]