#
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:44 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 17 posts ]
 Post subject: 1987 daihatsu charmant (indonesia)
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:47 am 

this is an 87 charmant, bought it from my clubmate from indonesia charmant community after my first charmant crashed pretty bad. bought it above the market price. well, it's a good deal since the car are still in a fresh condition. almost 90% are still original and almost never get a repainted job. all the accessories are still in place, the features still working well. minty.. quite awesome for a 22 year old car.
so, tell me what u guys think..
thanks! :D
Image[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:34 pm 

wow that's clean! nice!

http://www.myspace.com/abandonaugust

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:18 pm 

thanks, man. quite hard to keep it clean with a weather here. must work hard on it. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:54 pm 

Very cool, has the charmant community an online forum?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:49 am 

in indonesia? not yet. charmant is not so popular in indonesia. compare to toyota KE70, charmant has a less population and less of fans. that's why people is not so familiar with charmant. but we do have a mailing list, daihatsu_charmant_community@yahoogroups.com me and my brother is one of the pioneer of charmant community. we started with only 5 members (online and active) and now we've had almost 50 members (online/active members/non active). we would like to meet and greet all charmant fans all around the globe for sharing informations about charmant. it will be interesting cause different country have a different spec. for info, in indonesia, there's only charmant LD series. but in some country, there's LC, LD and LGX series.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:11 am 
Oi Edgar nih. Finally you decided to post your Charmant here, eh bro? As i have always said, that is one nice Charmant you got there. I also decided to do the same thing, i'll post the progress for my Charmant both here and on my blog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:22 am 

ballpencil wrote:
Oi Edgar nih. Finally you decided to post your Charmant here, eh bro? As i have always said, that is one nice Charmant you got there. I also decided to do the same thing, i'll post the progress for my Charmant both here and on my blog.

hahahaha.. hei wuttup, brah!
hey, got a mate for ya! i met a guy drove a superb KE 70 rally bout two weeks ago, and trace him on facebook. finnally i chatted with him, he told me that he just sold his car the day after tommorrow when we had the chat. we sold it coz he managed to build an '87 charmant with a black top 4ge. we have a more charmant fan.. :tu:

Post subject: awesome charmant
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 am 
sob kemaren gw liat dengan warna putih disekitaran antasari...kondisi luar n velg sama persis....salute....sob

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:21 am 

we have a lot of them in my country, but sadly only a couple that look nice, while the rest :cry:

i guess its down to popularity nowadays, because when i was still a little kid, charmant are the most common car to modified from what i can remember, see them a lot with nice old skool rims, sadly after i grew up, hardly seen a nice one

Post subject: Re: awesome charmant
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:06 am 

dimar_keuli wrote:
sob kemaren gw liat dengan warna putih disekitaran antasari...kondisi luar n velg sama persis....salute....sob

iya tuh. gw jg pernah ketemu. tapi lawan arah, gak bisa negur deh. lo pake charmant juga?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:11 am 

stingray wrote:
we have a lot of them in my country, but sadly only a couple that look nice, while the rest :cry:

i guess its down to popularity nowadays, because when i was still a little kid, charmant are the most common car to modified from what i can remember, see them a lot with nice old skool rims, sadly after i grew up, hardly seen a nice one

i dont know about brunei, but in indonesia daihatsu only realesed LD variant, how bout brunei or malaysia? i have a friend who has an LC in indonesia, but he got it from an embassy (i dont know from exact country).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:07 pm 

i'm not really sure about the LD variant

but from what i can recall, there a few different models available, LGX or DX something like that

stock engine ranging from 4A (if i'm not mistaken, but i'm sure its from the 'A' series engine) some of the models with different engine too, K series or T series if i'm not mistaken

from 1.4cc to 1.6cc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:05 am 

that's rite, there's 2 types of engine that charmant used. 4a-c and 3k series. LD is the 4a's, LC is the lowest variant, it has the 3ks in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:25 pm 
JNC Fanatic

C-H-A-R-M-A-N-T :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:07 am 
:lol: Hallo, I am new here, and I stay here for the love to the japanese cars. My parents had an Charmant 1983 model, just how this. Was a indestructible car, and I learn to drive in it.
I am glad for this photos, are very nice.
Excuse me for my bad english, is not my language.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:47 pm 

I love these cars! I first learned about these cars by watching the D1GP years ago. There was a driver by the name Ryoji Takada that drove one. Sadly he is no longer with us. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:21 pm 
Administrator

Bad ass car, bad ass mofo. :tu:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 17 posts ]