Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:07 pm 

You get my e-mail ben?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:16 pm 
Administrator

Yup, we sent you something Thursday morning, hope it arrives on Sat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:47 pm 

You are the man! If they don't get her in time I will make sure they get distributed out to the local toyota community here. You have my word. Thanks again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:18 pm 

Ok folks here's my last update since tomorrow is final prep day and man will we be swamped. I'd like to say thanks for all the supporters that have been keeping these threads alive even though there's a few that have just me talking to no one :) I'm actually bummed I wont be updating and visiting alot of the boards now even though everyone of them has something cool and special to offer. I sadly just can't keep up on them all regularly. But enough of this sappy stuff, on wards towards destiny I suppose.

Ok so there will be food on site and best of all it's FREE! This is the good stuff even though it sounds simple. We got one of the best(according to most of us who've eaten her food) chefs in the state, in full control of our grill so your in for a treat! If you were at last years event you know of the goodness that was her chicken. But this year we have grilled cheese(from an actual bbq grill), tomato soup, hotdogs, the ever popular fish crackers and thanks to Griots, free drinks as well. So yes it's free but if you want to toss a dollar or two into the tip jar, we can reward this lovely lady's efforts with a spa day or something :)

Ok with food annoucement out of the way your probably all going "We don't care about food, where's the damn car pictures you promised us 2 days ago?!" Well I appologize for being a few days late and must appologize further for not having a final pic of the car BUT!!! I can show you before and work pics of the car. So here we go!
First day just bought, yes thats my fat head in the driver's seat :)

Preping the car

Paint mixing

Painting!

First 2 coats drying

Why we named the car "Anarchy"

Twins putting on the final coats 2 days later

So you get the general picture and why we felt the need to paint. It is not clear coated so you can choose to continue the process if you wish, or sand it prime it and have a cheap paint job by maaco or just rock it as is. Will have final pics up tomorrow or will have to wait til you see it in person depending on the schedule.

To wrap this up I'll just say We'll see you there!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:25 pm 

Looks good. I can't wait to win it- I mean good luck to everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm 

THANKS BEN!!!!! Just got the care package today. Perfect timing! You guys are definately invited to next years event!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:22 pm 

Got back from the show a little while ago. I rode up on my Yamaha, and they had me register it for the show which surprised me. But it was pretty cool. I even competed in the noise-makin' contest, giving them a blast of air-cooled 1100cc fury at 8000rpm. There were a lot of great cars and everyone I met was very friendly. I didn't meet a single person who didn't want to talk about their car, which is probably not too surprising. There was a lot of great JNC tin there. My personal faves were the genuine JDM Levin and orange Starlet. Several cars were sporting JNC stickers. Here are all the photographs I took. The first car was the raffle car. Sadly, I didn't drive home in it. Thanks to the PSTOC. I had a great time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:34 am 

Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for all the support and all the love. This event was a blast. We've been doing it for five years now and they jsut keep getting better and better!

JNC sent us some goodies and for that we BOW DOWN and say thank you so much.

We had a blast, met a ton of new friends and enthusiasts and generally just made it known that from toyota j-tin to modern, yamaha, lexus and scion everyone is a part of one of the best enthusiast communties in the world!

Thank you to everyone who showed up or supported us!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:03 pm 

We Greatly appreciate all of you guys/gals for comming and sponsoring this event!

Folks you were just AWESOME!! Much thanks to everyone who came and celebrated our 5th anniversary doing this show. It was by far the best one I've been to and hope it was for you too. Next year will be insane! Please come tell us what you thought and feel free to post the pics you took as well. And heck just cause the show is over doesn't mean you can't join us on PSTOC all year long. We love you all. Without all of you the show would not have been anything near what it was. So please post your replys on this thread.

http://pstoc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4068

We'll be keeping you up to date with our goings on atleast once a month so don't worry we are just going to bail on you now that it's over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:10 pm 
Administrator

Holy Hiluxes!! I knew Toyota trucks were popular up there but who knew there were so many clean ones left? Thanks for posting all those pics, Lincoln! Glad to hear JNC stickers & mags had a presence :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2