http://www.good-guys.com/events/eventDe ... tid=09-803
Just got an email from someone at Good Guys. As many of you know this is mainly a hot-rod/muscle car group but they are interested in having some race-prepped Japanese cars show up. Must reply by Tues morning though.
May 30 & 31, 2009
Alameda County Fairgrounds, Pleasanton, CA
Fairgrounds: (925) 426-7600 www.alamedacountyfair.com
Saturday, May 30: 8am to 5pm
Sunday, May 31: 8am to 4pm
• Over 2,000 All American or American Powered rods, customs, classics, muscle cars, street machines & trucks.
• Huge Swap Meet & Cars 4 Sale Corral
• Vendors & Exhibitors • Goodguys Street Challenge AutoCross
• Model & Pedal Car Show • Kid’s Play Area • Goodgals Gallery
• Over 40 Outdoor Show'n Shine Awards
Street Challenge AutoCross will be held:
Saturday 9am-Noon & 1pm-4pm and Sunday 9am-2pm
How I long for a shit brown wagon.