Thanks for all the positive comments!
Didn't get as much done as I would have liked this weekend, Monique decided we were going to go look at open houses which basically took up most of Saturday, still got a bit done today though.
Got some primer on the inside of the door and the front guard, I've bought some stone guard and black 2K topcoat with some matting agent, I'm going to paint the wheel wells, under body and the inside of the car in satin black. The boot will be colour though. I'll also paint all my cross members and everything satin black.
Finally finished repairing the rear quarter, man its taken so much longer than expected
even decent second hand panels need a lot of work!
I took the skin off the drivers door to see what it was like inside, its not very rusty at all which is a relief \:D/
Also finished off a few little repairs to the passenger door.
Blasted and primed my door hinges.
So this was a pretty big milestone in the build for me, after spending about two hours moving around the door, front guard and rear quarter I was finally happy enough to weld the thing back on, its only tacked on at the moment but I'm pretty happy with hoe it turned out. The door still needs a lot of work to get it into a bit better shape after all the repairs I did to the bottom section but it should all line up well in the end.
This sections going to need some persuasion to line up properly.
Will look better once its got a coat of primer, but its good to see the car taking shape again!