#
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: SoCal Cressida Owner, San Diego County.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:56 am 

Attended the last JCCS Meet with some homies from Club Audacious. Had my 86 Cressida Turbo at the time but it wasn't running right (or had tags/insurance) so I took my baby/1st car, 1993 Honda Accord. Traded the Cressida for a motor and transmission swap for my accord (H22a4, euro r head and euro r lsd trans.) and traded my 1993 Subaru impreza wagon for another 1993 accord that was 5 speed. Daily drove that for a bit then traded for my current love, 1987 Cressida luxury sedan. W58 5 speed swapped with a 6mge motor. Lowered on megan racing street series coilovers. 1.25" dual boso pipes from the header back. My plans are to make it a daily until my accord is done and then mountain/drift car eventually. I want to paint it, I don't know what color yet. Also hoping to either do a 1uz supercharged swap or the infamous 2jz twin turbo with a 6 speed trans. I have some time til then though :) I'll upload some pics when im out of school, currently typing this in my auto shop class that I'm T.A. for. Glad to be here and to see some inspirational builds!

Post subject: Re: SoCal Cressida Owner, San Diego County.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:50 pm 

Night I got her home, only using 91 :)

Came with these in the trade

First meet she attended

First crash, 3 days after I got it. Was making a turn and hit a big bump, spun out and owned a curb. No one got hurt luckily. Had to get new studs, lca, rotor, hub, etc. So went to the junkyard an pulled one off with the lca, hub, & studs. The axel is usable but the boot is ripped. So my next pay check I will be getting a new one.

Currently driving her. Got everything fixed and just need an alignment now. :)

Post subject: Re: SoCal Cressida Owner, San Diego County.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:01 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Welcome to JNC. There are a few Cressidas in the south bay sporting a drop similar to yours. The diamonds are a nice touch. The more retro and old school JNCs I see, the better.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]