Belts re-tightened. New hood struts installed so now it actually stays open without the rebar ghetto prop. Also it's leaking fuel from around the pulsation dampener, so I need to figure out what to do about that.
I was actually looking for a 7M bolt, but they are discontinued, and there aren't any 7M-powered cars in any local junk yards.
Got some banjo bolts from Mitchell's box of spare hardware. Harbor freight is out of their copper crush washer multi-packs till they get their shipment on Thursday, so I'll pick that up then. I also posted on CelicaSupra asking how to adapt A6 Supra seats to the X7 Cressi, and I got this super helpful response:
I had another photo I took somewhere.
First off lets paint this photo in your head. If you're sitting in the seat, The front left bolt hole closest to the driver's side lines up no problem. The other front bolt, near the shifter needs to have a bracket with a hole welded to the seat rail. So you can bolt in that side.
The two rears are easy. You get a piece of steel, run it straight across the factory bolt holes, mark where the holes are. Drill it out. Then bolt that to the floor, tack weld the two seat brackets onto the piece of steel. Then finalize the welding.
I did mine pretty quick. cause it was cold. And I eye balled the bracket closest to the shifter console. It's very easy. A lot of people made this too difficult when they would plan it. However, this didnt hit me until a member here with a white X7 posted his photos. So I give him credit for enlightening me. lol
So hopefully I can grab some steel this week and if Ju has the time to weld maybe get some new fancy seats put in this weekend.
Made my first order in piecing together suspension: MR2 rear shock inserts and Camaro rear shocks (both KYB AGX). My goal is to have this car lowered by 200DoD. Things left to order in the coming weeks:
T3 weld-on front coilovers
T3 camber plate bearing upper spring hats
T3 front camber plates
T3 front RCA's
Still not 100% sure on a rear spring solution. I really just need to get under the car and start measuring stuff. I have a couple options for adjustable spring perches, but I may end up going with just universal springs in a rate I want.
Leaky leaky leaky!
Hefty hefty hefty!
As you can see I replaced the FPD with a banjo bolt (thanks Mitchell). Hopefully this gets rid of the fuel leak.
I also bought some steel to make seat brackets to mount the Supra seats and some welding wire for Mitchell in exchange for using his welder