Thanks again for the helpful pics and positive comments fellas.Update:
More pics of the bonnet vent mounts from the last update. I drilled the holes as measured last weekend and added double sided tape to the underside of the vents, a dab of grease on the fresh drilled holes to stop rust and large panel washers underneath. All mounted up and then wrapped and packed away for the future.
happy with the fitted finished product. Next was the stone guard chrome bezels on the sill panel and rear doors. forgot to take finished pics.
Then I turned my attention to the interior, namely the dash and wiring. First off was the ecu wiring loom, I ran the engine related wires through the firewall and the speedo cable in. More on this in future updates
I started with the blanking panel I made for the console as I do not have the storage compartment. as I was fitting it up I noticed it looked the same size as the AUS spec dash and that the Rotary Engine fascia badge might fit, a quick measure and it fitted up nicely. Will need to do some slight adjusting to get everything straight, old plastic parts are always slightly warped
Then fitted the centre console face plate that has my Autometer Fuel, temp, and volts gauges already mounted and wired up.
I then turned to the gauge cluster, monster tacho and boost gauge.
Using a nice stainless hose clamp fed through the gauge mounts so I do not have to damage my steering column cover. It took a fair bit of fiddling. I tried a few different angles and shift light locations and in the end decided to mount everything recessed into the dash as much as possible. this meant moving the shift light to a lower position it looked strange at first but has grown on me and wont obstruct the steering wheel rim or my fingers.
Stoked on how my cockpit is looking so far. Next is finishing wiring the eco into the car, adding the relays and then I will start the engine bay connections.
In other works on the weekend I added all the bailey channel rubbers, outer weather seal rubbers the windows now wind smoothly although a bit tight as the seals need to bed in. I have now got the windows wound up to stop dust and give the rubbers time to settle. Hope to get the windscreen fitted in the near future.
Thanks for reading