Removed the Adaptronic ECU little bit of wiring to be removed then previous engine and other stuff will be shipped ti California
Dropped the new engine in to have some measurements for exhaust manifold and custom mounts
Sits way back and intake might touch the hood
Gearshifter braket needs goood 4-5" of cutting to come in place of stock hole as well.
Crossmember is touching the crank case but will move the engine down another 3-4". Will alter the cross member might make a new one and move the radiator close to engine along with AC condenser and Oil cooler. Intercooler will be in same place as before might be longer pipes but wont be close to hot oil cooler.
Parts already ordered will be here in a week's time
1. Griffin Double Pass Radaitor 19" X 24"
2. 16" Flex-a-Lite high majic 3300 CFM puller fan with shroud would need some shroud work, going with single big fan then twins as last time.
3. JWT clutch and flywheel combo
4. Moshimoto Intercooler
5. Moshimoto Coolant reserviour tank
Also converting to power steering as feeling wise stock wasnt that good and crossmember is in works so would be easier to do now. so got these
1. Used 2000 Subaru forester steering rack
2. New outer tie rod ends for 1998 subaru legacy/impreza
3. 84 toyota celica inner tie rod ends
4. Whiteline steering rach & Pinion mount bushes
5. Energy suspension stock steering rack bushes
6. Moshimoto Power steering bottle
There is a DIY to install subaru forester steering rack using celica inner and legacy outer tie rod ends, lets see how it goes.