#
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Quick pic of my te31 from old school reunion
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 pm 

Mazota TE51 wrote:
Car looks really good. Those Camaro shocks go for like $28 at any advance or autozone and they work great. I had this setup on my ae86 and it worked great. Did you install the other 2" blocks because personally I think the rear is perfect, the front could probably go a little lower but overall it looks awesome. 8)

Yeah thats what ima do is get them at autozone, because i have one right down the street. I got the set for 10 bucks from the junk yard they are blown haha so its a little annoying when my diff smacks the floor every time i hit a big bump lol.

No the other 2" blocks are still in the garage. I need a lower profile tire to make it look good. And not blown rear shocks haha. Yes the front is a little high, because i have not rolled my fenders. Worried the tire will grab the fender and fold it. If i get lower profile tires to give it a little stretch and make it drop more I will test the other 2" blocks and then spin down the front a little to make work.

Or get my fender flares ordered and cut my fenders up and go wider. so many options but so little money lol. My engine is a 2tc and about to go out. So saturday im getting a pretty sweet 3tc for 200 bones

Since lowering it and getting these wheels from my buddy i have people ALL over go crazy for it haha. "What year is it?" "SO SICK MAN!" "SICK ROLLA MAN!"

Post subject: Re: Quick pic of my te31 from old school reunion
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 pm 

But thanks for the compliments man!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2