#
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:47 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Nismo Auto Louver Lamps/Fog Lights
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:39 pm 

Alrighty, I was upstairs looking for some parts and came across these little guys and figured I absolutely had to put them up here!

These are a set of Nismo Auto Louver Lamps/fog lights. The little louvers inside the light flip open when you turn the lights on and snap back closed when you turn the lights off. Unfortunately, the louvers on these don't move. I opened them up to see if I could suss out why, but as you can see in the photos below, they use some wild muscle wire mechanism to open the louvers. Near as I can figure out, 12 volts flows through the wire causing it to heat up and contract, flipping the louvers open.

The lights both work and the louvers may be able to be brought back to life with some cleaning. The pictures tell the story for the condition of the lights. They are most definitely used and sadly, the NISMO logo on the louvers has faded/flaked off quite a bit. There are no cracks or splits in the case and only one tiny crack in one of the lenses. The light itself contained within the outer case for each lamp is in excellent condition and lights up plenty bright. A bit of restoration on these though and they could be a perfect addition to any late 70's or 80's nostalgic!

Here's the pricing rundown:
Price: 10,000 yen
Shipping to USA and AU: 4,000 yen
Shipping to UK and IE: 4,600 yen

I've only listed four countries for reference on shipping costs. If you live in a different country, reply to this post, shoot me a PM or send an email to ccnagoyaeng at gmail dot com and I'll check on shipping to your country. The prices are all listed in yen, and as the exchange rate varies daily, please Google "14,000 yen to 'Your currency here'" to get an idea of the cost in your currency.

PMs and replies are perfectly alright, but you can also contact me via e-mail at ccnagoyaeng at gmail dot com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you guys for looking!

Pictures:

(Please note, the following picture is a random picture I located on the internet to use as reference for what the lights looked like in new condition. We do not actually have any extra materials such as brochures, original box, etc.)

Regards,
David

Last edited by Nakazoto on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Nismo Auto Louver Lamps/Fog Lights
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:11 am 

These are very cool. They scream 1980's :lol:

GLWS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:09 pm 

nice find! id love to have these on my s12. but currently building my wifes te72 and looking for some chrome bumpers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:50 am 

Oh man, I'm super tempted to get these for my DR30 Skyline if you still have them...

What would approximate shipping costs be to New Zealand? Not much more than to Australia? Cheers.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:03 pm 

Rare goods!

72-87 Civic
84-87 CRX
86-89 Integra
79-87 Prelude
76-89 Accord

Parts, cars, collectibles and more!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:01 am 

Nakazoto wrote:
Alrighty, I was upstairs looking for some parts and came across these little guys and figured I absolutely had to put them up here!

I've only listed four countries for reference on shipping costs. If you live in a different country, reply to this post, shoot me a PM or send an email to ccnagoyaeng at gmail dot com and I'll check on shipping to your country. The prices are all listed in yen, and as the exchange rate varies daily, please Google "14,000 yen to 'Your currency here'" to get an idea of the cost in your currency.

PMs and replies are perfectly alright, but you can also contact me via e-mail at ccnagoyaeng at gmail dot com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Pictures:

[url=http://s484.photobucket.com/user/Nakazoto_japan/media/CCN%20Cars%20and%20Parts/CIMG3668.jpg.html][img]http://

sent you a private message

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]