#
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 12   [ 226 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Building my rx3 and housing it..
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:05 am 

lockeddiff wrote:
Love your build mate :mrgreen:
Fat 4 RE wrote:
Nice update

The rear is looking very good and i love the Rotary engine badge on the tail gate. it just finishes it off

Thanks for the kind words! Will be back into the build in a couple of weeks. :tu:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:53 am 

Looking good, and looking forward to more updates.

On a side note, I now live just around the corner from you :lol:

2 x N360 restoration projects

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:21 am 

beans161 wrote:
Mo's wrote:
Excellent progress :tu:

Thanks very much Mo. Haven't seen any updates from you in a while! Any news?
Actually I was going to contact you as I'm hunting a nice pair of 10a headlight surrounds as mine have a small crack. If you happen to know of any drop me a pm. Thanks in advance just in case. :tu:

I only have NOS ones for $1000 delivered... I may have a few used pairs that I can dig up and let you know :wink:

I haven't been on the spanners for a while as I have just opened my new cafe and i have ZERO free time :?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:10 am 

Back to the build and also the blog....Update: Get your glasses on and or be preparded to read this one will be long selecting a few shots to post!

Ok just a quick note on the car I have now picked up my final parts from the panel shop, I will snap some pics in coming weeks as I unwrap the car and get back into wrenching spanners on the thing. Pitman arm still eludes me!! have some cool parts lined up just gotta place a final order once I double check a couple little things. I will get into the car new next update.

Well I like many worked right through the christmas new year period and it being stinking hot here I had a couple of weeks off my build, I was happy to have some time out of the sweaty garage. Although it constantly played on my mind "I should be doing more in the yard and on my car" So I kept up the ebay and online shopping for parts but everyone needs a holiday and this being my first since we bought our house. First since I started my build projects of the yard and car I was well overdue! So it was my time to enjoy being a tourist in a country I love.. destination: JAPAN! and more importantly in the interest of keeping this story auto related THE Mazda Museum. :D

Now I should start with some background. A few years ago I lived in Hokkaido Japan on a working holiday visa, so I worked allot and snowboarded on my days off, I did visit the Tokyo motor show and saw the launch of the R35 GTR etc etc I also spotted a couple rare cars like a Madza Cosmo in a panel shop and Hakosukas, early model Evo and Sti's etc. Eventually came home with a heap of awesome memories but a small feeling of loss as I didnt do a few key things and always longed to go back, so this was my chance to really do some bucket list type activities!.

We flew into Osaka and spent a few days there getting our tourist on. The car culture is so strong in japan that five or so minutes walking the street you begin to notice tastefully modified cars everywhere. I also spotted some cars parked in and around the city. At night I could hear the street races from the window of our hotel room and wished I could find the action. :shock:

After a day or three we then boarded a Shinkansen (bullet train) and headed to Hiroshima, happy times as this was something I had wanted to do! 300km/h here we come.. it was so smooth it puts our local 60km/h trains to shame!

Hiroshima is so deep in history that I think if you went there and werent moved by the stories of this city then something is wrong!! Apart from war history Hiroshima is the home of Mazda and a fairly industrial city, the mazda plant is simply huge!!! We... ok, I will admit.. I booked a Mazda museum tour for my partner and I the moment we decided to go to japan again.. so about 10 months prior to the trip!! yes you could say I was keen to go...... 8) She wasnt so excited but I convinced her by saying its only 90mins of your life, but she too came away with a new appreciation for the cars and brand. Afterall she does too own a Mazzy 323 Sp20! :mrgreen:

Hiroshima sights:

The factory tour is guided and kept on a tight timetable, you cant just wander through at your own pace unfortunately but I still managed to snap a good load of pics to keep me satisfied for years to come. It was an experience for a JNC enthusiast to see, and a dream for this mazda head to go to the home of the cars I have grown up owning, driving and dreaming of!

The tour started with some history of the company and its vision for the future..

We then were led into the history room.. the holy grail?? the place I dreamed to see, and it was spectacular.. Some will get all negavtive and say oh they didnt have this car or where is that, but I have a feeling they do have one of every model car but they are kept else where under wraps and rotated in and out of the museum to keep the place changing and fresh or maybe tidied up and restored or swapped out for cars needed in displays elsewhere in Japan.. To me however it was awesome. I guess I hoped it was this huge huge shed with all of mazdas automobilia set out to see, but instead they select a few key models and display them for you to walk up and touch, but not sit in... :| This limited range on display really made it all seem more special and important as it was the cars they felt you needed to see and appreciate their place in the mazda story.
The moment that stopped me in my tracks and made me say WOW

the le man champ

In my research of the museum I had seen photos of a disected Rx8 but its been replaced by the Cx5 (car of the year)
cut down and set out for you to see how it goes together, and as the Skyactive engine is the newest thing on the mazda plate so its display was quite large , the new 6 featured heavily and we then are told no cameras and are taken into the production line, on this line they make nearly all models in one line, as the cars came through the worker fitting dash boards fitted up a 2, then a mx5 then followed by a white delivery style van back to a 2 then a 3. This multi model production line was noted that it is mazdas pride that they can make cars by order or in a variety of models not just pump out one model and the switch to another when its discontinued or have seperate plants for each car. I had a giggle as in my home town they make Holden or GM cars and I think the switching of car types mid line would be difficult to handle for our slower northern suburbs folk who normally staff the plant. :lol:
One room was purely about the Rotary engine itself. The displayed many variants. I noted that they were missing a display 12aT 8) I didnt mind, just makes them ever rarer.

this shows how early they had considered 1, 2 and three rotor designs

One cool thing I noticed was the display for the next gen Rotary which will be soley hydrogen powered from what I could understand. They displayed the engine and a test rx8 also a Premacy van! Either way the plenum setup and throttle body looks damn sweet. It featured an electric assist turbo that seemed quite large, so I hope this goes into production..

Other interesting facts the factory employs a large chunk of the total local residents of Hiroshima, The mazda plant has its own self contained generation power station and the size of the grounds basically covers the whole coastal area, parts were built and expanded on reclaimed land dredged from the sea, they built and own the biggest private bridge in the world to cross between the factory sheds and wharehouses. The harbour where cars are loaded is massive, and still very similar to the shot of 70's era cars lined up ready to be shipped.. honestly this place was so extensive is was incredible.

Thanks for reading, I'm trying to get this all in one update so will do a couple edits I have allot of pics. :tu:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:36 pm 

RestoreMaz wrote:
:tu: :tu:

Thanks Dave, pretty excited for a delivery from you in coming days! :lol:

Update time: Back into the builds!!

Well motivation has kicked in and the builds are back into full swing. This is how I got in the mood... A quick mock up fit with a rim in the esky! 8)

The yard now has a full step across the back of the house completed and concrete for the pergola and shed is ready for final planning.

The wagon has been unwrapped unpacked and readied for progress. Prior to going away I collected my panels, I have now fitted the window winder mechanisms and door handles and locks ready to be hung, only requiring key barrels glass, chrome trim and rubber to complete. My battery died so I didn't get pics of the doors but I was in the zone and kept going, had all 4 doors fitted out in a couple hours! not bad for a first attempt! especially if you saw the paint tins full of assorted bolts I have to fish through for each step!

On my to-do list was carpet, I placed an order for black period correct loop pile in a moulded form from Knox auto carpets, quick and easy delivered to my door.. another job done.. once I have underlay, I will fit it, then complete the centre console install! I cleaned up the interior here some shots.. forgot how neat this car really was before it got so dirty! needs a good scrub inside! My plan is to have it re-painted instead of re-trimmed unless it requires trimming, I want all seats, door trims and side trims in the bone/ivory colour like the rear seat.

top of the rear seat

Steering box drives me bonkers here is the sucker in question, and secondly a replacement. now to replace I will need to pull the motor... So as you can imagine I would prefer to find a pitman arm

To finish my day I moved the return fuel line from the drivers side or right side to the left to follow the other line ready for my efi pump upgrades. More on that in the future.

I then wanted a fun job so I masked the side of the car and marked out the chrome trim mounting holes in the lower rocker/sill panel using the stone guard chrome trim as a template to keep it straight.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:50 am 

Update: Recent progress has seen the carpet fitted I grabbed some underlay, enough to do the whole interior floor in one sheet, althought I plan to cut it up I wanted plenty. I mentioned last update my carpet is moulded so I want underlay to be everywhere I can to help with what little sound proofing these cars can offer :lol: Now just because I ordered moulded carpet doesnt mean it just fits straight in no probs.. well kinda.

This is by no means an easy option its just easier than waiting on motor trimmers. The carpet is a nice moulded shape and has a bit of excess, so this means a trial fit, a trim another trial fit and a cut here then the seat beat holes need to be added. I started in the rear then moved to the front. The underlay was tricky to get the curves and things but it all went pretty smoothly. The back floor is quite easy just the seat mounts and seatbelt bolt holes. Then to the front section its the gear lever hole that I have to cut and the accelerator pedal to remove and fit after the carpet. Along all the doors had a couple inches of overhang, so again I had to trim trim trim.. killed a pair of what I thought were fairly robust scissors, the period correct plastic backing mixed with nylon loop pile proved to much 8) just on the last door section so I switched to tin snips for the final few cuts. Job done it fits nice, I will need to remove the front section a couple more times but for now its in there taking shape.

While I was tinkering a dummy fit of the centre console then allowed me to make a cardboard template for speaker kick panels. These will fill the gap behind the centre console to the firewall and allow me to mount a nice little pair of 6"s in the cockpit. Being a wagon, no speakers in doortrims, none in the tailgate or rear area no holes no speakerboxs! but I want music.. so this is my remedy. The centre console I have already was cut for a stereo so thats ok and I will fit a small speaker in the original dash hole facing the windscreen and connect it also. Yes the noise will all be at the front but its about having that favourite track to get you in the mood to go re-live your teens that I want. 8)
Still tinkering I also gave a set of coner triangles a coat of black ready for the doors completion.

Some parts I sent away a while ago for restoration came back, and oh yes it was worth the wait. I feel like its taking shape even if it is still on jack stands! I got excited unwrapping some of my rare wagon parts I sourced from an older guy in the states or the headlight surrounds I had chromed then painted grey. Its like christmas!!! Badges, rechromed and painted/resin is the type of thing that I get excited for!! So much so I ended up out in the garage fitting up some of the rare trims and badges. :shock:

On another day tinkering, I had a can of redbull and decided its time to stop putting off a shit job just to avoid hard work.. THE PITMAN ARM!!! So I decided.. no luck finding a new one in the spline type I needed so out its coming and in goes another. This required removing the motor and box to give me room to move the steering box and column out. I set up the crane lifted the motor and noticed I missed a big section on the under side of the gearbox tunnel with the black paint so another side job, was to paint the parts I missed.Out came the paint and then I'm covered in it, cars done too. Then out with the box and column, in with the new all done up tight.. Motor lowered back in and bolted up, this time I think its a more permanent thing well at least until its running. Connected up the speedo cable straightened the fuel lines into the engine bay, I plan to cut and flare the ends than run rubber fuel line in the engine bay considered the old brake lines I kept them all this time, but they are just too dirty, so its new brake lines that are next on my list

In other efforts I have been looking into prices for having my windscreen fitted, and a possible ecu for the motor, including the fuel system and bits needed to beef it up, if I get the ecu I can finish the wiring, then complete the dash installation etc.

Thanks for reading,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 pm 

havent been on here in a long time! great progress mate, car is coming along nicely. still very jealous of the wagon its still on my wishlist of car that ill oneday get. keep up to good work,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:35 am 

Cheers Buzz3n! I feel the same for your car. :mrgreen:

Update: I have been tinkering away as often as I can, its always hard to find a moment to get into it because you cant leave the car half done tools out crap everywhere, its set up and pack up time thats the killer for works on a limited time frame. I continued with the centre console as I knew I needed some brackets and it would also help me complete the carpet install. In the ;ast updat I mentioned the speaker panels. I have continued with them also.

For the brackets I grabbed a strip of alloy from good old bunnos and cut and bent a some brackets to fix theconsole to the gearbox tunnel.
When I lifted the carpet the underlay wanted to spread under the console area. I decided to tape it into place so that its all nice when the carpet goes back over it.

lower/end console bracket I bent a slight curve into it to suitthe tunnel and get a better fit.

higher brackets were a trick as I am missing the real brackets so I just improvised.

I then went onto the bracket to hold the rear of my speaker panels. I kept it simple using the bolt that holds that fan assembly in place to locate it, once the speaker panels are fitted is quite sturdy.

Then removed them all ready for a few coats of satin black. I can then re-install the carpet and put the barckets and console back in.

more of the fitment to come. :tu: thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:48 am 

Quick update: A couple more pics from the centre console fitment.

satin black painted.

Lower bracket installed

upper brackets installed

console in ready for speaker panel trial fit

trial fit, the mount positions ready for the speaker panels are visible to the right the original console bracket has a bolt hole that is in a perfect location to utilise and then to the left is the new bracket I made to hold the rear or firewall side of the speaker panel

passenger side needs a trim the lower edge is cut to match the angle of the consoles lower edge so the finished product wont look too out of place

passenger side trimmed and with bolts in. While in bare colour and without the glovebox and lower compartment the speaker panels are quite visible but they will blend into the background once trimmed in black vinyl and the rest of the install complete.

drivers side bolted in

The pair removed ready for speaker mounting holes

Im pretty happy with progress so far. I will collect some speakers and black vinyl this week to complete the speaker panels.
These small jobs keep me busy when I am unable to progress with the larger items. Speaking of...
In my recent research I have been looking at Haltech Sprint RE ecu's and I'm quite happy with what I have heard and read. This alone will conjure up yet another parts list of coil packs relays and fuse hardware alike.. :lol:
Once I have the ecu and relays I can wire in a new control circuit and add the rest of my dash and gauges. I will then make new looms for the engine bay ecu control and sensor wiring hidden under the front quaters and hide the excess of the original wiring behind the dash and glovebox and run fresh cables the same way for the headlights and parkers and flashers.

Recently have ordered a set of windscreen chrome trim clips so I can soon have a windscreen installed. This will help it feel more finished and start to seal up the interior from dust. cheers. :tu:

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:28 am 

8) Quick Update:

Slow couple of weeks. Got some earth works happening in the yard a few tons of rubble going in the shed and pergola ready for concrete, purchased a set of Trapeze down lights for the pergola. should look great once installed. All the while still slowly accumulating parts for the wagon when not busy with other things.

Recent arrival:

YES that is my Haltech Platinum Sprint RE!! Another massive milestone.
Next is sensors and coil packs etc to suit the ecu.
One of my trusty companions has made himself comfortable in an old Recaro seat as we've been in the garage quite regularly lately.

Thanks for reading. :tu:

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:32 am 

Great work mate!! The arse end looks sensational!

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:51 pm 

Update:

Following on from my last update here are some yard shots ready for concrete.
Pergola (ugly flood lights are temporary)
Driveway out of Rx shed
driveway to shed

I have been collecting Bosch relays and parts for my ecu wiring, ordered a new Thermostat and Cover from Mazda. Also have some other parts coming in hopefully this week.

Had some free time so decided to fit the custom PWR Raditator I have had sitting here for a while.

Started with some rubber spacers and washers. These are quite solid not soft.

Then added rubber edging around the area to create a good seal and stop rubbing and scratching. You will notice it around the front cutouts and above the radiator top.

Also added the oil cooler.
Pretty happy with the fit, It does lean in toward the motor slightly at the top but thats due to the shape of the support panel, I wanted the entire unit mounted as high as possible to limit the ammount it hangs below the car. to sit it flat meant it hangs another 10mm lower.. 10mm is alot when you plan to run as close to the bump stops as possible. Yes I like my car low.

Finished my day fitting some shiny bits.

Its looking more like a car when I actually pull back the sheets that drape over its curves 8)

Really trying to focus on the engine bay and getting the motor connected at this stage.

Side jobs are windscreen and wiring. Would love the OG type front windscreen that Gypsy has managed to get re-made but if that doesnt happen then the new type with a small blue strip is what I will have fitted considering the guy comes to my house and fits it for about $250 cant go wrong if all else fails. Also toying with the idea of fitting a hydraulic handbrake this has been on my mind since I decided to do a diff and Brake upgrade. The running gear will be made and set up to take some track and hills action so I figure why not.....
Got some good motivation from pics of an orange 808/savanna convert wagon in NZ that has been popping up a bit recently. Its easier to keep going when you see something similar to your taste or preference. :tu:

cheers JNCers.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:55 pm 

Update: Learnt a valuable lesson during the last week, don't rush and be very gentle with restored plastic parts! :x

Anyhow on with the recent news. I have been waiting on a couple packages of parts, once they arrive I can then get into a few little jobs like brake lines, fuel lines and hanging the doors etc. Still collecting parts for the ECU wiring, this included a new stereo for the wagon. I may suffer some strange looks and opinions regarding my choices here but in the end its only for me to enjoy anyhow. I went for a Pioneer blue tooth head unit as this will enable hands free phone usage and basically any music media device I choose. Handy for when I get out on the open roads in the beast one day!

I finished the speaker panels ready for fitment

Next dummy fit of centre console to measure the radio mounting locations. Its when I put in bits like this I get a true feeling of how it will be once completed.

Only a quick update this time, will have plenty more in coming weeks! 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:31 am 

Update:

Lately I've been really motivated, the hard part is learning on the go!

Recently I ordered a new thermostat and hose inlet as I could see corrosion in the neck, I now realise I should have ordered the 13b type that allows a temperature sensor, but I then started investigating and found 2 threaded holes below the thermostat on the water pump housing, sweet!
when I removed the old one it looked average so the new one got a couple coats of satin black

While that was drying I turned my attention to the interior. I decided to make some mounts to hold the new hydraulic hand brake. I started by removing the carpet and underlay.

I made a solid plate that mounts to the original handbrake mounting bolts. I then attached a pair of 6x25mm high tensile bolts from the underside so they would protrude through the carpet. The rear of the new handbrake frame sits back past the mounts onto the tunnel. I did the same for the rear attached bolts from the underside of the tunnel.

Then the carpet and underlay back in and trial fit... happy so far, looks tech and should perform just fine.

Stereo bracket was next on the list. Using a piece of 90 degree angle alloy to allow the fitment to suit the savannah dash. As I measured and fitted up it seemed like it hangs a long way out compared to the old dash, but fits the new console so happy days!.

Continued completing the console install and added a speaker panel to double, make that triple check! This console has been in and out a few times now 8)

Loving the look of that E/Brake and console!

Stoked on how its coming together, I realise this wont be for everyone's taste but I think it suits the style and performance I'm looking for. Also spent a few mins sorting the layout for new brake lines going to add a line lock solenoid to the rear brake line to enable me to "turn off" the rear discs if I should want to create a smoke screen and vanish like Houdini! :roll: Going to attempt to fit my own set of lines which from what I can see the difficult part will be flaring the ends and bends.

Also fitted one rubber weather seal and a rear door, was all keen but the more I climb in and out of the car I realised I needed to leave them off for a bit longer. I'm quite tall and its not easy folding my legs up to fit inside the car to work on it. The only plus was seeing more shiny blue! as all my panels are wrapped up and stored away.

Really got to get moving with the motor. Need oil cooler lines, heater hoses, fuel lines and vac hose to get me going. The wiring and coil packs come later. Thanks for reading. :tu:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:37 pm 

Quick update:

Decided to finish installing the mechanisms and window winders and mount the doors, looks so much more like a car with them on.. For the novice car builder panel gap is a pain in the butt! but after a bit of fiddling, checking, checking again, fiddle some more, check, fiddle you get the idea.. they are on.

Pretty happy with the gaps, especially seeing this is the first time I have ever done this type of thing. Then wrapped it back up in bubble wrap like a modern day child... :roll:
I can now put the glass back in pillars and rubber seals can start to go on, along with the stone guard trims on the rear door and sill/rocker panels.

love the lines on the wagon, next little weeknight job is the GT vents onto the bonnet or Hood for you northern hemisphere peeps.

Next will be fuel systems and wiring, been planning and measuring to work the best combo for hidden surge tank and pumps. There will be no visible pumps or hoses like in so many cars these days.

Sent my struts off to have coil over set fitted and adjustable strut tops and flex brake lines made. Oil cooler lines are on order. The diff is also in progress and I should have them back in a month or so. that will be exciting as its then very close to getting back on its wheels.!!! :lol:

Got to sort the leaf springs and a few other bits, the ecu loom is layed out on our lounge room floor so I do need to get it in before I cause frustration in the household!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:42 pm 

RestoreMaz wrote:
how do you upload such massive photos? every time i go slightly bigger than the 800 size, i get a pixel limit warning.

Pics are hosted through Imageshack, using a small file size. I then just cut paste the url into the text as you probably know. I too get the warning from time to time and cannot upload pics. Quite a few I tried to post in recent times were declined due to size so my updates have half the pics I planned to add. Thought about finding a different image hosting site but that wont help as its the JNC limits that stop them being added. :tu:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:57 am 

I love what you are doing with the wagon 8)
I am building a Savanna sedan replica also (like yours it's blue and has very similar wheels!)
I am also fiting NOS vents to my bonnet (hood :lol: ) and I was wondering if you have the dimensions??
Here are mine...
They are 14mm in diameter.
The are dead in the centre of the crease that runs down the bonnet.
The top of the first hole is @ 120mm
The top of the second hole is @ 317mm
Both measured from the top of the bonnet...
Hope that helps (plesae excuse the quick scribble on the pic :oops: )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:14 am 

Cheers for the feedback RacerX, thats a very handy pic! would like to see some more pics of them fitted or some of your project. Where did you get the measurements from? was it a reliable source or trial and error? Just want to get them as close to factory as possible.

I have some close up pics of the vents on the savanna coupe from the Mazda museum but have not seen any authentic documentation on mounting location. I did find measurements for the fender mirrors which I used to get them in the same place they would have been from factory.

Cheers :tu:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:30 pm 

Like you I haven't got to that stage, I want to paint my car again :(
I got the measurements off a guy in NZ who owns a Savanna.
I am going to measure the distance between the screws on my vents aswell to make sure they match the suggested hole positions.

I only have the usual pics from the car in Japan...(read Dom :wink: )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:43 am 

:tu: Thanks Graham! I checked my archive of rx3 pics and ones from the museum I took earlier this year and they look very similar so I have decided I will go with the measurements you supplied.

Update: I had quite a productive weekend spending Saturday in the yard and Sunday in the garage.

My aim was to fit the Savanna bonnet vents. I unwrapped my bonnet, just love seeing all the shiny blue!

First step was masking the area to avoid scratches then to mark the mounting holes to be drilled. I then measured 120mm from the top edge, then another 195mm from the first hole to the second.

My troubles were how do I find the centre of the ridge to make sure I get it in the correct position. the I had a thought..... string line! I marked the top of the ridge and the lower at each end then measured half way and added the string. checked then double checked!

Happy with the result so I sat the vent to have a look.

Still a touch nervous so I remembered I had the old 808 bonnet out the back. I decided to dummy fit them to the older panel first as I didn't want to make a mess of the finished panel.

Happy with the fitment so I will progress with the drilling once I have the washers and nuts for the rear, slight oversight on a Sunday I didn't think to go grab the size needed.
Not to be discouraged I went onto installing Door top chrome strips, windows, rubber seals and pillars... Note to the novice car builders like myself - the movable glass goes in before the pillar and quarter window! Yes I found out the hard way and had to remove then re-install :shock:

Happy with the result, so I mocked up a wheel then snapped a couple of motivation pics of the beast. :P

Now it really starting to feel like a car and my motivation is up so I hope to make some decent progress in coming weeks. :tu:

Thanks for reading!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 12   [ 226 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next