I noticed that my brake fluid would disappear. So up that car went to find out where it was going.
Turns out the master was leaking into the booster and then dripping down the frame rail. So I installed a new master and things work great. Then I decided that I wanted to update the headlights. All older Nissan's and datsun's use a ground system to turn on the headlights. This makes it difficult to put in H4 style lights with out relays. So I started thinking of how I wanted to do this. I didn't want to just add a bunch of stuff to the engine bay. I then remembered that I had this relay box.
So this would replace the two relays for the headlights, the horn relay and have an extra for some fog lights or something later. Now because I was updating the relays I thought why not change up the fusible links. this took some searching on the interweb but I didn find this.
So with these two items in hand I when and pulled the engine bay harness.