#
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:06 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Do you think Jesse James is a douche?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:04 am 

Watched that chopper live show... Other then being an amazing fabricator don't you think he's full of himself? What bothers me is he acts like he doesn't care about fame and what people think, yet he enters these competitions and does tv shows, and just talks abou how muh better he is then anyone else? What a douche

What do you think?

Post subject: Re: Do you think Jesse James is a douche?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:09 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

I think Jesse is a douche, but not for the same reasons listed. You were married to Sandra and stepped out on her with that??? Oh yeah, he is kind of full of himself, but just about everybody on that show was. Have to say that the guys at Gas Monkey nailed it! Somebody else said it better "I would put Jr's bike in my living room, drive Gas Monkey's and Ebay the other two"
Sr's bike was cool till they slapped that front end on it... yuck! Jesse's bike looked really nice, but did he ever start it?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:47 pm 

I'd ride the Gas Monkey bike and beg someone to buy the other 3.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:36 pm 

This.

Tommy Samuels wrote:
I'd ride the Gas Monkey bike and beg someone to buy the other 3.

And Jesse James is a douche. :mrgreen:

Except that for awhile his daily driver was a bone stock B210. That is kinda cool. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:45 am 

is that one of those shows where different reality tv stars compete to see who can fit the most playstations and cappuccino machines on a motorcycle?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:07 pm 

Not exactly, but... Yeah... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:02 pm 

OkieRA29 wrote:
I think Jesse is a douche, but not for the same reasons listed. You were married to Sandra and stepped out on her with that???

For every hot chick in the world there's some guy who's tired of bangin her :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:37 pm 

I know him personally from another forum, which for privacy reasons I cant reveal, but I can tell you it's mostly for show on TV, he's not the same person on TV that he is in real life, yea he can be an ass, but he's generally a cool guy, they just want them all to play it up for TV, he also has a lot of stuff on him at the moment, more then many people know, thats all I can say, never believe the way people act on that show, I'm going to watch the last episode of American chopper, just for the sake it's FINALLY over. At the moment the shop they have is still in foreclosure, I know Paul senior is looking bad, he's under investigation in a steroid case, and is off the roids, so he's lost a lot of weight, all the information about Orange County Choppers is all a matter of public record, I think Jessee was smart enough to see the economy starting to tank, and with it the extra cash to buy expensive custom choppers, so he got out, Tuttle Senior took out a 15 million Mortgage on a new building instead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:15 pm 

To me the guy is awesome. Put in the time and earned those skills. He wasn't born with them. He has a right to brag about it. Who else there could do what he does? So his personal life isn't the greatest. But who fricken cares? It's his life. He has to deal with it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:07 pm 

rustypanda wrote:
To me the guy is awesome. Put in the time and earned those skills. He wasn't born with them. He has a right to brag about it. Who else there could do what he does? So his personal life isn't the greatest. But who fricken cares? It's his life. He has to deal with it.
he's just gone through a lot of shit, made dumb mistakes, who hasn't? but the media wants to beat him to death. if regular guys had made the same mistakes they wouldn't have even paid attention

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:12 am 

lostforawhile wrote:
rustypanda wrote:
he's just gone through a lot of shit, made dumb mistakes, who hasn't? but the media wants to beat him to death. if regular guys had made the same mistakes they wouldn't have even paid attention

I just think it sucks he doesn't get recognized for all the the things he's done to bring recognition to the skills and labor that made this country prideful in things that are hand made in America.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:46 am 
JNC Enthusiast

Tommy Samuels wrote:
OkieRA29 wrote:
I think Jesse is a douche, but not for the same reasons listed. You were married to Sandra and stepped out on her with that???

For every hot chick in the world there's some guy who's tired of bangin her :wink:

Doesn't mean you step out on your wife and yes, I got the wink. Both my wife and I get tired of each other occasionally, doesn't mean we don't try to work it out. Been together 20 yrs and I don't see anything changing soon. I never said I didn't like Jesse, I was very disappointed in his actions. Heck, the only reason I supported Garage magazine was because Jesse took the helm. I wish I had half the mad fab skills that Jesse has. Maybe then, my car wouldn't sit in driveway in pieces for months. :lol:
Lets be honest, there is nothing real in reality TV. I do believe that Sr. and Jr. are closer to what you see on TV than Jesse is. Okay, back to bitchin about why car isn't finished! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:23 pm 

He bought GARAGE magazine and ran it into the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:23 pm 

He was a douche before Sandra, Garage magazine etc but he's got enough business savvy to pretty do as he pleases and it's buyer beware.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 am 

FARK yes he is.

72-87 Civic
84-87 CRX
86-89 Integra
79-87 Prelude
76-89 Accord

Parts, cars, collectibles and more!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:10 am 
JNC Fanatic

he is a douche for sure.

87 Montero swb turbo, 1987 Minicab van Supercharged
86 mighty max 4x4
84, 85, and 86 lancer ex1800 turbo
78 lancer
73 galant coupe
65 Debonair Deluxe
80's Hero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:21 pm 

he's a douche

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:25 pm 

If you watch early Monster Garage eps, he is a lot quieter and seems to be a bit of a nerd in "cool clothes". It's always easy to rip on famous people (like all this weird Ann Hathaway business) but acting like a douche on TV probably doesn't always carry over to real life. Though he may be a douche in real life, I dunno...I don't know him so I can't say, or really care, actually.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Just watched Jesse James:Blacksmith rerun the other night. I think that Jesse has gone through a 'douche' I have an idea that he believed his own hype and the entourage around him. Watching this episode made it look like he basically realized he had been a douche for the last few years and closed West Coast Choppers and moved to Austin. You are right, the early episodes of Monster Garage, he kind of acts like he doesn't understand why everybody is so 'OMG it is Jesse James' Later specials and such he sort has an 'I am Jesse James MF-er' This last special I watched you can see he has done a bunch of searching and kind realizes he needs to leave the lime light and get out of Cali. Would love to go visit the A.S.S. (Austin Speed Shop) and hang for a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:46 pm 

Oh how I miss Monster Garage. Really, really do. The fabrication, the challenges, the bitch fights.

Sigh.

But I agree he is a douche for peacing out on Sandra and then sketching out on Kat Von Dee (though I have a feeling Kat isn't so awesome herself in private)

Oh well.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next