Im Currently looking for a solution for my Z. The body on mine isn't too bad, but there are a lot of ugly and cheap patch-reparis, as well as a ben't frame, and a crashed rear-end and a lot of parts which are missing. Some of them are really hard to find. so i thought a donor-car might be something good. some friends told me about this one i checked out a while ago and a bit further today:
I have to think about it. will check it out again next few days. the owner will be able to put it on a fork lift to see how it looks underneath. but it's promising so far
- It's complete, so comes with all parts i need for any Z-Build
- I Can cut taillight panels and stuff
- I could sell a few parts like those funky aftermarket wheels
- It has an aftermarket tinted front window (anyway i like OEM-style more)
- It has a lot of cosmeting wear and surface rust but seems to be in way better condition than mine when it comes to the Frame, floors and stuff.
- OEM Seats and seatbelts included.
- Price is cheap and parts are worth more then the whole car costs.
- Comes with replacement doors and rear spoiler
- Free dead bird inside included
- Rear window-rubber and trim missing
- Bent roof
- Roof window missing (So it has been raining inside for a while...)
- Some water inside (but still ok if i clean it up before it rusts..)
- Seems to have been repainted in a wrong way because it's starting to rust under the paint, why paint is peeling off..
- Dashboard is cracked (but better than mine)
- Rear lower panel is kind of rusty and needs replacement...
- I haven't space indoor for the car so it needs to be stored outside..
well my decision so far: If i check it out within next few days and it looks good from underneath and i get a good price i will buy it, pull it apart and then see which one is worth more the rebuilding. at least i have a lot of bodyparts and spareparts then. You'll see! More coming soon!
My real JDM RHD EK9 & S30Z Project build Blog