#
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:58 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: NSR: Attention Skyline Owners: FIberglass Hood Purchases
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:00 pm 

If anyone would like to purchase a fiberglass hood (carbon fiber hoods may also be available) please let me know. I can have them shipped in from Japan. Let me know if you are intrested for details.

Post subject: Re: Attention NSR members: FIberglass Hood Purchases
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:08 am 

So these will be hood for the GC10's?? I would like some details..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:45 am 

How about a carbon fiber hood for a DR30? I have seen some on Yahoo auctions but have been to hesitant because I am worried about shipping and what sort of condition the hood would arrive in. Since I wouldn't paint a CF hood it obviously has to look good.

'85 300ZX
'03 350Z TWIN TURBO
'07 MAZDA 3 HATCH
'09 ACURA RDX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:16 pm 

Davboy wrote:
How about a carbon fiber hood for a DR30? I have seen some on Yahoo auctions but have been to hesitant because I am worried about shipping and what sort of condition the hood would arrive in. Since I wouldn't paint a CF hood it obviously has to look good.

DeRuX wrote:
So these will be hood for the GC10's?? I would like some details..

Due to the exclusive nature of our cars, each item will be case by case basis and is subject to shipping time and customs processing times.

Products are produced by Restored, Japan and are imported via Mastermind NA and Tuning.

Time of purchase will not affect when the bulk shipment leaves Japan, you may get lucky and order an item just before the container leaves Japan, or you may have to wait for 3-4 months until the next container leaves. I will keep each individual informed on when shipments are projected to leave.

I currently have items on order, but as you know cargo shipping from Japan takes time and all items must go through a customs inspection which will also increase time of delivery.

Upon arrival from Japan, all items will be carefully inspected and then repackaged prior to shipping.

Please remember these items take time, these are not items that have a quick turnaround. If there are any issues it will take even longer due to the nature of each special order.

DeRuX and Davboy, please PM me with specifics on your year, make, and model of each of your vehicles and let me know of you want FRP or CFRP and I'll check on pricing and availability.

DeRuX (as well as other GC10 owners) if you have a HT (hardtop) coupe, please specify if you have a long or short nose version.

Please let me know if you have any questions :D :tu:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]