#
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:41 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 105 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mo's Mazdas
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:28 pm 

I have done some small but productive jobs on the white R100 But have also been really really busy with work!

Ill get some pics up soon :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:52 pm 

PP fitted,

Next brake lines, masters and fuel lines :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:05 am 

these are awesome :tu: . well done mate. serious time tho eh? i need to rethink my day job :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:37 am 

i keep looking at that gs presto :mrgreen: . hows it coming along? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i want one............... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Are you running a 48IDA on the PP mo (with extended fuel bowl?)

Brought to you by me as I search Alta Vista for Geocities webpages using Netscape Navigator while listening to Jam & Spoon.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 pm 

:tu: looks awesome mo! i cant wait to see this finshed 8)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:41 pm 

I have a 54mm webber fitted at this stage but its probably not going to do the job... We will see how we go with it but we will do a fuel bowl etc and have a good fiddle with it to see what works best...

Thanks for kind words guys :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:04 pm 

This is on its way to the stable,

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:08 am 

:shock: oh barbados green, and on an rx2 or capella coupe? love it, geebus Mo, your cars amaze me.. not one is lacking in character, show us more...... please?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:59 am 

54mm Weber?! What chokes? I've just got the 48IDA for mine, 43mm chokes. The Capella coupe looks great. What's it got under the bonnet?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:26 am 

beans161 wrote:
:shock: oh barbados green, and on an rx2 or capella coupe? love it, geebus Mo, your cars amaze me.. not one is lacking in character, show us more...... please?

Thanks mate, Its a genuine Rx2 coupe...

Eeyore wrote:
54mm Weber?! What chokes? I've just got the 48IDA for mine, 43mm chokes. The Capella coupe looks great. What's it got under the bonnet?

I'm not sure about the chokes Kurt but it was cleaned up and installed to basically fill the hole (it was removed from a 13B bridgy and if we don't use it will be ready to sell... I will take Jeds advice on the webber when the time comes and let you know the specs and configuration of what we have done and also our results :wink:

The Rx2 coupe has a 12EP in it but we will would like to fit a webber to it eventually :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:22 pm 

Sorry Mo, silly question I should or could have assumed it was an rx2! :tu:
I love the original rx2 front seats, low headrests, gives that street cruiser feel to the interior where you can look around and have a chat, not segrigated sections due to high back seats or aftermarket buckets. Reminds me of impalas etc, I actually wanted some for my wags!
My first "rotary powered" mazda was a barbados green 808/rx3 sedan, to this day it is still my favourite color for a mazda.

keep up the good work, 12pp! the little R100 will get a nice body rock on at idle.... :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:08 pm 

beans161 wrote:
Sorry Mo, silly question I should or could have assumed it was an rx2! :tu:
I love the original rx2 front seats, low headrests, gives that street cruiser feel to the interior where you can look around and have a chat, not segrigated sections due to high back seats or aftermarket buckets. Reminds me of impalas etc, I actually wanted some for my wags!
My first "rotary powered" mazda was a barbados green 808/rx3 sedan, to this day it is still my favourite color for a mazda.

keep up the good work, 12pp! the little R100 will get a nice body rock on at idle.... :wink:

Yea im looking forward to that very "body rock" I have always wanted a 12a Bridgy R100 with everything else stock standard... I went with the PP as it was super cheap but I have since spent a ton on it... It was money well spent and will be great to finally flog it once we have worked out the webber or maybe even injection if it presents itself as the better option...

As for the Rx2 coupe, it is the most beautiful rear quarter Mazda ever produced distinct and scuttle but can also look aggressive in the right view point (doesnt make sense but does in my head).

The interior gets me with the large bus wheel and the small sleek head rests :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:46 am 

I'm not gonna lie, I don't think I like u mo, you have way to many mazdas and I'm very jealous :lol:

You are right the rear end of the rx2 coupes is defiantly the nicest out of the lot, Next time you Come across another car let me know I'm in need of another project, this time i want to restore completely standard Just don't want to swap a house to start with lol

Looking forward to when your r100 is on the road will be very nice! When I get back from OS we will have to organize a cruise.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 pm 

Buzz3n wrote:
I'm not gonna lie, I don't think I like u mo, you have way to many mazdas and I'm very jealous :lol:

You are right the rear end of the rx2 coupes is defiantly the nicest out of the lot, Next time you Come across another car let me know I'm in need of another project, this time i want to restore completely standard Just don't want to swap a house to start with lol

Looking forward to when your r100 is on the road will be very nice! When I get back from OS we will have to organize a cruise.

Im looking forward to the R100 being on the road to! I cruise sounds really good :D

Ill let you know if something presents itself in the way of a project :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:40 pm 

beans161 wrote:
Sorry Mo, silly question I should or could have assumed it was an rx2!

I don't know if you saw the Ebay ad for it, but having asked if it was an RX2 or Capella wasn't too unreasonable as it was listed as RX2/Capella Coupe, which made it a little confusing.....good for you Mo that it was the former, and I can't agree enough about the shape. 8) Just get that grille blacked out ASAP(!)....and I love the OM's on it too, are they staying or could they be for sale? :wink:

As for the "body rock".....I love sitting at the lights in the 8-0, wondering what the people behind are thinking as the whole car moves from side to side! :lol: Love it! :mrgreen:

1969 1200 Coupe - SOLD :(
1971 RX2 Coupe - SOLD :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:58 am 

Beware wrote:
beans161 wrote:
Sorry Mo, silly question I should or could have assumed it was an rx2!

I don't know if you saw the Ebay ad for it, but having asked if it was an RX2 or Capella wasn't too unreasonable as it was listed as RX2/Capella Coupe, which made it a little confusing.....good for you Mo that it was the former, and I can't agree enough about the shape. 8) Just get that grille blacked out ASAP(!)....and I love the OM's on it too, are they staying or could they be for sale? :wink:

As for the "body rock".....I love sitting at the lights in the 8-0, wondering what the people behind are thinking as the whole car moves from side to side! :lol: Love it! :mrgreen:

Yea Mick! I noticed that one on eBay and the tittle being Capella coupe...

This is a different car! OM's are on my mates car and he said that I'm not allowed to have them back...

I'll get onto the grill and brakes over the next few weeks and it's also up for sale $25k ono... Engine is and 12a extend port...

Body rock is coming really soon and I can't wait pull up the lights and have people going wtf is that???

:D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:44 pm 

Actually now that you mention that, it did have a different interior, sorry for the mix up :? .....but what are the chances of 2 coupes being very similar colours with OM's popping up within a week of each other.

1969 1200 Coupe - SOLD :(
1971 RX2 Coupe - SOLD :(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:57 am 

Wow Mo you have left me drooling & raising the bar in a big way with your current R100 resto well done!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:34 am 

Beware wrote:
Actually now that you mention that, it did have a different interior, sorry for the mix up :? .....but what are the chances of 2 coupes being very similar colours with OM's popping up within a week of each other.

Happens all the time mate where have you been hiding? :lol:

I noticed you sold the 1200 coupe... It looked like an amazing little car :mrgreen:

scotty t wrote:
Wow Mo you have left me drooling & raising the bar in a big way with your current R100 resto well done!!!

Thanks mate :tu:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 105 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next