The motor actually came from an M100 Sirion/Storia, but they're the same as the L700 Miras. There are two types of twincam heads for the 1 litre EJ motors, which are mostly the same other than one having variable cam timing. Mine is one of the earlier ones that doesn't have this feature. The swap itself was pretty straightforward. Mechanically, the EJ block is almost identical to the old ED, so it uses factory mounts, factory gearbox/drivetrain, the alternator plugs straight into the factory wiring loom. The only real concern is wiring and getting the fuel rail modified for a return line and pressure regulator. If you get a fuel injected L200, you get the benefit of not having to modify the tank to get a fuel pump installed. If you want to use the standard gearbox, you'll need to ditch the flywheel/clutch that comes with the EJ and use the old flywheel/clutch setup. I'd suggest that in doing so, to get a heavy duty pressure plate, as the stock one will likely slip. I think that's most of the main issues though. Pretty easy, really.
We seem to have an over-abundance of L200 Miras over here compared to the L80 or later L500 and L700, so I like having something that's a little different to the norm, haha. It happens that 10" wheels aren't too hard to come by (in Japan, at least) thanks to a few early Honda kei-cars being 110PCD as well, like the N360, Z360 and step vans. I've actually got another set of wheels on their way over from Japan at the moment.
While I'm here, not too much to update, other than I finally got around to replacing my makeshift oil catch can made from a transmission fluid bottle with a proper unit. I've also got a new(er) pair of short stroke struts for the front of the car so I can finally be rid of my very sketchy cut springs as well as getting ready to modify my spare set of rear swingarms to fix the suspension in the rear as well.