#
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:36 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:58 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:27 pm
Posts: 15
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I found this absolute Mint example of a 1974 Mazda B1600 for sale on a Japanese web site for just $6000 any takers? It looks like it has just rolled of the assembly line I WANT IT Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
1977 Mazda 1000 ute
1997 Mazda Bravo dual fuel ute


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:25 am 
JNC Fanatic
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:40 am
Posts: 902
Location: Villeneuve, Qld, Australia
Awesome isn't it, not sure why it hasn't found a home I've seen it for sale for about 5 years now. It's the GT proceed too which is the top of the line in B series in 74!


If I had the money it would coming over here to the museum!

_________________
Too many Mazda's in the collection. 4 Mitsubishi's, 6 Toyota's and now 3 Datsun's as well.
Putting together a Mazda/Japanese motor museum. New bigger venue for the museum has been bought, watch this space!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:35 am 

Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:07 am
Posts: 56
Location: s.a.
sweet ute wish had 6k miss my old ute
Image
Image
Image

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/turbo323re# ... w1bMr37C7w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:16 am 
Mild Cam
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:31 pm
Posts: 1677
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
That's almost too good to be true. Is that plastic on the seats from when it was first delivered? :shock:

_________________
-Cam
1980 Toyota Celica
1984 Porsche 911
1988 Mazda RX-7
Ex-JNCs: 1980 Datsun 510, 1979 Mazda RX-7, 1986 Mazda RX-7, 1992 Mazda Miata
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:43 am
Posts: 184
Location: Canada
Amazing. Very interesting as it has the same motor as my 808.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:29 pm 

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Australia
Camshaft wrote:
That's almost too good to be true. Is that plastic on the seats from when it was first delivered? :shock:

yes looks like the original plastic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:27 pm 
Mild Cam
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:31 pm
Posts: 1677
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
I'm noticing a lot of the Aussie cars with the plastic on the panels...interesting. Much the like Japanese have a somewhat odd view of "USDM" style, my idea of Aussie style is as follows:

-plastic on the door panels
-Nanny blanket
-venetian blinds in the back window
-Simmons wheels

Am I doing it right? :lol:

_________________
-Cam
1980 Toyota Celica
1984 Porsche 911
1988 Mazda RX-7
Ex-JNCs: 1980 Datsun 510, 1979 Mazda RX-7, 1986 Mazda RX-7, 1992 Mazda Miata
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:14 pm 

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Australia
Camshaft wrote:
I'm noticing a lot of the Aussie cars with the plastic on the panels...interesting. Much the like Japanese have a somewhat odd view of "USDM" style, my idea of Aussie style is as follows:

-plastic on the door panels
-Nanny blanket
-venetian blinds in the back window
-Simmons wheels

Am I doing it right? :lol:

yes and don't forget the I love lawn bowls :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:15 pm 
Mild Cam
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:31 pm
Posts: 1677
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Rotary Lover wrote:
Camshaft wrote:
I'm noticing a lot of the Aussie cars with the plastic on the panels...interesting. Much the like Japanese have a somewhat odd view of "USDM" style, my idea of Aussie style is as follows:

-plastic on the door panels
-Nanny blanket
-venetian blinds in the back window
-Simmons wheels

Am I doing it right? :lol:

yes and don't forget the I love lawn bowls :D

I'm not familiar...what are those? :D

_________________
-Cam
1980 Toyota Celica
1984 Porsche 911
1988 Mazda RX-7
Ex-JNCs: 1980 Datsun 510, 1979 Mazda RX-7, 1986 Mazda RX-7, 1992 Mazda Miata
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:00 am 

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Australia
It usually involves old people throwing a ball along a grass feild and hitting other balls.Something like that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:38 pm 

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:18 pm
Posts: 54
Location: Perth, Australia
Am very keen on this - is it still available??

Link to site(s)??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:13 pm 

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:18 pm
Posts: 54
Location: Perth, Australia
ttt??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:36 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:09 pm
Posts: 601
Location: Australia
I've seen that many cars that I don't exactly recall where it was listed in the past. I think it was on Yahoo Auctions Japan or Yahoo Cars Japan. Some time back I stubbled across an orange JDM Rx2 coupe with those weird ass Rx4 sedan style C pillar trims. Some interesting cars pop up from time to time there.

Not sure what you'd do with a ute like that, too good too drive !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mint 1974 Mazda B1600
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:21 pm 

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:18 pm
Posts: 54
Location: Perth, Australia
gypsy wrote:
I've seen that many cars that I don't exactly recall where it was listed in the past. I think it was on Yahoo Auctions Japan or Yahoo Cars Japan. Some time back I stubbled across an orange JDM Rx2 coupe with those weird ass Rx4 sedan style C pillar trims. Some interesting cars pop up from time to time there.

Not sure what you'd do with a ute like that, too good too drive !


I could say the same about your Rx3!!!!!!! :lol:

I have purchased an Evo to drive daily.. I am really looking for a ute to drop my TD 12A into (its for sale on here), as a Sunday cruiser.
I'd really like to do what Dave (Restoremaz) did with his 323 - an authentic, period style quirky conversion that is 100% reversible back to original!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net