#
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:02 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]
 Post subject: Honda Z360 Race Car
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:50 pm 

Hello everyone.

I have sold my Honda car collection and decided to concentrate on racing just one car. Of course it had to be a Honda, and I hope you all like it. I pick it up next week.

Attached are some pictures, and a write up done by a motorsport magazine from the previous owner. I know it's not a Honda engine powering it - but give me time and a B series will find it's way in.

James.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:55 pm 

Here is the article outlining the build up of the car. I receive all the body molds and it also came with the custom built trailer as well. I am very happy with it. The engine is rebuilt and it has a new torsen LSD. Power is 150hp and weight is 550kg. Log booked as a Group 2A sports car.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:05 pm 
JNC Fanatic

Well done, awesome little car. I saw it recently up here at Lakeside racing, certainly gets up and boogies!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:55 pm 

B1500boy wrote:
Well done, awesome little car. I saw it recently up here at Lakeside racing, certainly gets up and boogies!

I heard it goes quite well. I have an over 3000km round trip to get it, but the owner has been very helpful and informative about the car. You don't get much of a race car for around $10,000.00 AUD these days and I got the trailer, all the molds and spares too.

I sold my collection due to illness. The doctors have given me the all clear to go racing now so I figured I am too busy back at work to build one - so I just bought one already done! :D

I love the fact it uses alot of standard components from other makes in the suspension etc so not too expensive to maintain too.

James.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:16 am 

wow thats a nice z. post up some more pics of the suspension when you get the car id love to see more of this car.

G.T.S crew

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:30 am 

Very cool car 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:38 pm 

^^ indeed :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:27 am 
JNC Fanatic

James, it's famous! Spied it on the driver's briefing room outer wall here at Lakeside!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:16 am 

is that a photoshop or did someone actually make a diecast? pretty good photoshop..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:24 am 
JNC Fanatic

e-at_me wrote:
is that a photoshop or did someone actually make a diecast? pretty good photoshop..

I wondered why it was on the Diecast shop signs too, seeing the rest are available models. That would be darn cool if it has!!

Post subject: Re: Honda Z360 Race Car
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:09 pm 

The guy owns motorfocus who owns the car. He may have a model made of it but most likley a photoshop. Great car though.

Unfortunatley I had to let the sale go. I really wanted it but after I sold the Hondas, I became very ill and my now ex partner left so had to sell my house too so I could be closer to my family and treatment. That was a year ago and I am pleased to say I am back and my health is fixed after treatment.

I tried to stay away from JDM classics, but I ended up "rescueing" a genuine JDM FC RX7 which I will start a build thread on shortly.

James.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]