#
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 8   [ 148 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: 1973 Toyota Corona Mark II Coupe Hardtop
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:18 pm 

[quote="theunstated"]This is my new old car. It is a 1973 Toyota Corona Mark II Coupe Hardtop it is totally JDM RHD. It is in pretty good condition considering its age but it does have a little bit of rust here and there. It has a Toyota 6R Motor and a 4 Speed Manual Transmission. I am looking at the possibilities of an engine swap while I am rebuilding the original. I am considering the options but not sure of the best way to go. I am looking for a new hood, grill and tail lights for it, as well as fender flares with some old school rims. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking

Aaron

Good afternoon!
The car do not sell?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:54 pm 

@Mark2 MX20

Not sure what you are asking. I still have the RX20 and the MX20. I am currently parting the MX20. Let me know. Thanks

Aaron

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:05 pm 

theunstated you got pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 pm 

Got it terolla. We are still pulling all the parts right now. When we get everything stripped we are going to put the empty shell up for parts. Then go from there on everything else we have stripped. Right now we are looking at keeping the trunk lid, bumpers (but might sell mine off) and Possibly the hood and grille but we are still not sure on those yet. I assure you that you will be the first to know when we are ready to start selling some parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:09 am 

theunstated wrote:
@Mark2 MX20

Not sure what you are asking. I still have the RX20 and the MX20. I am currently parting the MX20. Let me know. Thanks

Aaron

At me is MX20. I restore it. Spare parts or the car entirely are necessary. A roof, a body, wings, salon (interior) and another

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:22 am 

@Mark2 MX20
I have an MX20 that I will be getting rid of pretty much everything that I cannot take off any further body. I will send you a PM when I am ready with pictures. Along with any parts that I have taken off that I cannot use

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:49 pm 

theunstated wrote:
@Mark2 MX20
I have an MX20 that I will be getting rid of pretty much everything that I cannot take off any further body. I will send you a PM when I am ready with pictures. Along with any parts that I have taken off that I cannot use

ок
I will wait

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:28 pm 

thanks bro

Post subject: i need help
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:53 pm 

I have toyopet corona mark II L LG - 1976
Tell that means toyopet? L? LG?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:03 am 

@Mark2 MX20
The car that I am parting is a 1973 Toyota (toyopet) Corona Mark II L Coupe. It is Right hand drive with an the M engine and toyota a30 automatic transmission but the transmission is bad (thats why I have to part it). Post up some pictures. I am sure that I am not the only one that would absolutely love to see them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:52 pm 

theunstated wrote:
@Mark2 MX20
The car that I am parting is a 1973 Toyota (toyopet) Corona Mark II L Coupe. It is Right hand drive with an the M engine and toyota a30 automatic transmission but the transmission is bad (thats why I have to part it). Post up some pictures. I am sure that I am not the only one that would absolutely love to see them.

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=97916#97916

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:19 am 

Hi Aaron,

I found something that may interest you:
Hood for Corona Mark II

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... MEWAX%3AIT

PS.
I'm still interested for rocker molding.
Just waiting for your mail.
best regards
Maciej

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:11 pm 

that hood has been for sale for the past 2 months, hes asking too much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

I say it’s fairly priced given the fact that these cars are extremely rare and finding any body parts in good condition is even rarer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:13 pm 

those are the key words , good condition, by the looks of that hood in the pictures its just in average condition, but thats just me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:38 am 

Sorry everyone for the late reply. The Air Force is been really hectic and I am getting ready for deployment. Thanks for the information on the hood and stuff. I have been watching that for a while for me to be able to use it I will have to do the face lift to the car. I am not sure if I want to do that or keep the solid style grille. If I do the face lift I will have to pull the radiator support from the red car and get it welded on my car. I am looking for a fiberglass supply shop in the area so I can do some experimenting in the possibility of making a hood. I am still working on pulling parts off the other car, but haven't had any time to do it lately. I have pulled pretty much all the interior out of the car, most of the external panels like the fenders and such. I am going to try and pull the engine and possibly the suspension this weekend because its a 4 day, but there are no guarantees. I started pulling apart the stock Toyota fog lights and will be trying to clean up the rust that has nearly destroyed them. I am also going to try and install the better gauge cluster out of the red car into my car. I am not sure if wiring harness has everything need for the new cluster, also I am trying to figure out the possibility of installing the AC components into the other car. We will see. Anyway, Here are the pictures of the Fog light work. It looks like I will have to paint the housings as the damage is pretty severe. Thanks for looking

@terrola
I got your PM, I will try and get you some pictures and shipping quotes. I am not sure how to send it, We really don't have UPS or FedEX over here so it may be a bit difficult. I know you have told me a million times before but what exactly do you need so I can get you pictures and information on the parts.

Image[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:07 am 

Hi Aaron,
This is something that you must have Spare Parts Catalogue:

http://cgi.ebay.pl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... K:MEWAX:IT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:59 pm 

you got pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:23 pm 

Hi Aaron

Nice car mate...I wish there was one floating around NZ I would snap it up in a second! Good luck!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:54 am 

Just a little update. Sorry for the lack of updates on this topic. I have been really busy parting the red car and with work. If you need any parts for your MK II please let me know as I possibly have it and am not using it. You can PM me here or email me at theunstated@gmail.com. It's not easy being a maintainer and anyone in the military who is a maintainer know this. Anyways, I finally got a hood and a replacement grille. It cost me roughly 7500 yen + shipping which I am not sure how much that is going to cost. I finally found my rust remover, I am going to try it on the replacement bumpers and the fog lights that I got from the red car. I will probably be painting the fog lights black because the outsides are too badly damaged by rust. I will try and update again ASAP but there are no guarantees as I am really busy with work. Thanks everyone with their interest

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 8   [ 148 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next