#
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:54 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Bita info & questions about Cressidas..
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:38 am 

Hey there, im new to this forum, Im from New Zealand. I've recently brought a 1984 Toyota Cressida with a injected 6 for $200NZ (Very Cheap!).

I was wondering since they have the pointy fronts, do a earlier model fronts bolt on to the 84's? Im not a big fan of the 84 fronts and like the earlier models but not too sure which is which yet!

Cheers! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:37 pm 

It's a 1984 Toyota Cressida. The chassis number starsts with GX60. They're got quite a pointyish front and have a injected 6. If you know if you can get different fronts to fit could you please point me in the right direction please? :)

Cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:00 am 

Yo shorty. Depending on the condition of the car you should leave it stock. Focus your time on getting getting a nice, legal low suspension set up. Dont see x60s every day and we dont want to see one with a EVO 4 kit any time soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:01 pm 

crustywhip wrote:
Yo shorty. Depending on the condition of the car you should leave it stock. Focus your time on getting getting a nice, legal low suspension set up. Dont see x60s every day and we dont want to see one with a EVO 4 kit any time soon.

She's pretty mint! Just a massive dent in the drivers door. And Evo4 kit? No way, I ain't one of those gerb boy racers haha. Wanna keep this puppy original but old skool JDM Drift look too! Will post pics up when I pick it up :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:08 pm 

If you browse these forums you will get alot advice regarding lowness. one thing. Do it properly and the cops will leave you alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:41 am 

not sure but you might see if you can swap out front ends with the X60 Mark II, Chaser, or Cresta. serial nine specializes in cressida (but mostly X70 and X80) but you might wanna holler at them to see if they can point you in the right direction too. :tu: let's see some pics of this thing :D

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]