#
It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:35 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:01 am 

Got a gas tank from a 1stgencelica and put it in. I had a tank from a 78 Corona and welded plates in behind the rear seat and was using it but it sucked popping my trunk to put gas in. I didnt want to cut a hole in my rear quarter panel so I picked up this celica tank and made it work.

I also picked up a new shift knob. :lol:

I replaced the brake master cylinder when I first got the car. My brakes sucked ever since I got the car. I had to push super hard and it barley would stop! Recently my brake booster started leaking causing my car to sometimes die when comming to a stop due to the vacum leak. Also I blew one of the rear wheel cylinders the other day. I decided to look into some other options as far as improving my brakes since they were obviously going south. I removed the stock brake master and booster in favor or a Wilwood 1" bore master cylinder. It took some work with flaring tool and fittings but I got it in and OMFG do I have brakes now!!!! I would suggest this to everyone it was like night and day!!! I bought it locally for $80 and worth every penny!!!! It would have probably cost more for that to have my stock booster rebuilt as it is hard finding parts for a 70 Corona.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2