I reckon an awesome idea, would be to buy a bunch of toyotas, and take the motor/running gear from a car slightly larger, and put it in the next car down.
So I'd get
V12 Toyota Century
Put the V12 from the Century into the chaser.
Put the 2JZGTE from the chaser into the Altezza.
Put the 3SGE from the Altezza into the AE86
And the 4AGE from the AE86 into the KP Starlet.
All of those cars would then have a significant amount more awesome about them. Would have to buy another V12 for the Century of course, but I'll write a cheque for that when I'm paying for all of the rest of it.
More on topic though, 10 standard toyotas to own...
1. JZX100 Chaser - for roadtrips with friends
2. V12 Century - tow car! With a trailer that fits more than 1 car, so I can make up my mind on the day when I get to the track ahaha.
3. ST205 Celica GT4 - for beating around offroad
4. TA63 Carina coupe - modified to be track car
5. AE86 Notchback Levin - beating around back roads
6. 2 door KP Starlet - club sprints and the like, also track car
7. TA22 Celica - weekend cruiser
8. Gen 5 GTS SW20 MR2 - beating around back roads
9. KP30 Toyota Publica - old school cool!
10. JZA60 Supra - For picking up hot german hitch hikers on the Autobahn