#
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Hey everyone!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:18 am 

hey guys just signed up, going to be coming here with a lot of different questions and such. But my project, is a 1972 Corona Mark ii Wagon MX29. It's a legit MX29 it manufacture date is Oct. 1972 with the 73 body. Only 4 digits on the vin. I'll get some pics posted soon, my phone isn't allowing me too right now. But other than that, every original part is on the car and in it. But that will soon be short lived, engine, trans and rear end will be swapped, with a 1UZ-FE, R154 trans and a cressida/supra rear end for the disc brakes. Any help on finding parts would be great guys, if you know any websites or anyone with spare items. Thanks everyone and hope to make some friends on here!

Post subject: Re: Hey everyone!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:38 am 

I got the pictures, I just haven't had time to post them yet. But later on today I will have pics posted for sure. Well parts wise, every original part is there for the vehicle, just needs a little restoring. No rust though, but I'm mainly looking for the rear end from a 78-81 cressida/supra. Something a little bit strong to handle the 1UZ. Plus i want the disc brakes. Other than that, I have the trans & engine. But thats the hardest thing I'm trying to find right now. Do you possibly know of any sites or other forums where people are parting them out? Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Hey everyone!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:42 pm 

oh awesome i actually do need the weather stripping and a dash, how do i get more info on that? im currently located in Orange County, CA. santa ana area. i only get to spend about $100 bux a month right now cause im getting married in november, so budget is tight til then. after that its a free for all on this car! are you located in US or Japan? i posted up the pics right now, it takes you to the link on photobucket for each photo. its the updated one with pics. the people i have come across on craigslist out here are just being lame lately. they will sell a rolling shell supra but wont sell me just the rear end. so my juck yard searches lately have been pretty tough...

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]