#
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:00 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 83 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971' in progress
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:41 pm 

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:34 pm
Posts: 148
Location: belgium
after wanted 5 years, i found my 240z!

is a 1971 automatic from Arizona, i buy in holland in "gouda city" lol

Image

Image



and now in my belgium house :P
Image

_________________
paint by Mother Nature!
join!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamikaze- ... 0425072482


Last edited by -jfk- on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:11 pm 
Administrator

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:45 pm
Posts: 2593
congrats!
that color does look like gouda wax doesn't it? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:23 am 
JNC Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 am
Posts: 653
Location: Netherlands
i've seen this for sale on Marktplaats.nl :)
Is it as good as it looked on the pictures? You had that green Z before?

_________________
Japanseklassiekers!

1970 C30 Laurel
1972 240Z
1973 610 Wagon
1977 260Z
1995 Micra
1999 200SX


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:10 am 

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:34 pm
Posts: 148
Location: belgium
Garant wrote:
congrats!
that color does look like gouda wax doesn't it? :lol:


yes lol :lol:


Eric wrote:
i've seen this for sale on Marktplaats.nl :)
Is it as good as it looked on the pictures? You had that green Z before?


yes just a 2-3 lettle point of rust and patina from the sun of arizona ,and no damaged... 8)

my first parts!
Image

_________________
paint by Mother Nature!
join!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamikaze- ... 0425072482


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:10 am 

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:34 pm
Posts: 148
Location: belgium
more pics of my friend Kris B
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kris-B-b ... 2457100051

Image

Image

Image

_________________
paint by Mother Nature!
join!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamikaze- ... 0425072482


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:58 am 

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:34 pm
Posts: 148
Location: belgium
pick up today:

Image

_________________
paint by Mother Nature!
join!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamikaze- ... 0425072482


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:41 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:57 pm
Posts: 8524
Location: Arlington, TX, USA
Ummm... Is that a whole CRX mounted to the wall?!?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:02 am 

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:34 pm
Posts: 148
Location: belgium
john wrote:
Ummm... Is that a whole CRX mounted to the wall?!?

is my old run car (b16vtec Nos)

many pics here->
http://www.kamikazenipponracer.be/forum ... ?f=8&t=230

_________________
paint by Mother Nature!
join!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamikaze- ... 0425072482


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:32 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:37 am
Posts: 62
Location: Belgium
Cool, another one from Belgium :mrgreen: .

I have taken a look at your pictures on Facebook and I must say I really really like the Toyota Rotary! Where have you found this?
Do you know any good places in Belgium ( or Holland / Germany,... ) where I can find old Toyota's.

Good luck with this project, it's a nice car :tu:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:39 pm 

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:34 pm
Posts: 148
Location: belgium
HakosukaBE wrote:
Cool, another one from Belgium :mrgreen: .

I have taken a look at your pictures on Facebook and I must say I really really like the Toyota Rotary! Where have you found this?
Do you know any good places in Belgium ( or Holland / Germany,... ) where I can find old Toyota's.

Good luck with this project, it's a nice car :tu:


thanks mate, where are you? i m from Mons (Bergen)
the toyota is from belgium, i found in kapaza
if you want in belgium a old jap's look here ->
http://www.kamikazenipponracer.be/forum ... &start=264

;)

_________________
paint by Mother Nature!
join!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamikaze- ... 0425072482


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:28 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 am
Posts: 653
Location: Netherlands
If yoiu are looking for old toyota's in the Netherlands/belgium contact Jan Meppel, he can be found in our facebookgroup:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/441312762568037/

_________________
Japanseklassiekers!

1970 C30 Laurel
1972 240Z
1973 610 Wagon
1977 260Z
1995 Micra
1999 200SX


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:47 pm 

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:54 pm
Posts: 103
Location: San Diego
That has to be one of the most classy looking colors ever, I even love the chrome trim on it. Any ideas for wheels to compliment the flares?

Nothing excites like a blank canvas to work on :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:13 pm 

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:34 pm
Posts: 148
Location: belgium
Kennymonster wrote:
That has to be one of the most classy looking colors ever, I even love the chrome trim on it. Any ideas for wheels to compliment the flares?

Nothing excites like a blank canvas to work on :)


thanks, yes i am excite! :lol: for the wheels i like full black like this

Image

_________________
paint by Mother Nature!
join!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamikaze- ... 0425072482


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:37 am
Posts: 62
Location: Belgium
-jfk- wrote:
HakosukaBE wrote:
Cool, another one from Belgium :mrgreen: .

I have taken a look at your pictures on Facebook and I must say I really really like the Toyota Rotary! Where have you found this?
Do you know any good places in Belgium ( or Holland / Germany,... ) where I can find old Toyota's.

Good luck with this project, it's a nice car :tu:


thanks mate, where are you? i m from Mons (Bergen)
the toyota is from belgium, i found in kapaza
if you want in belgium a old jap's look here ->
http://www.kamikazenipponracer.be/forum ... &start=264

;)



We live in Zonhoven (about 3 minutes away from the Zolder racetrack). My girlfriend is really into Toyota's. She owns a beautiful T20 Celica.
I'm more the Nissan / Datsun type but we are slowly looking out for a project on the side.

I made a picture of a cool little Toyota on a meeting while we were testdriving the new GT-86. The owner told me they can easily be found but I havn't found one for sale...

Image

Eric wrote:
If yoiu are looking for old toyota's in the Netherlands/belgium contact Jan Meppel, he can be found in our facebookgroup:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/441312762568037/


I requested to join the group. Will keep my eyes open :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:39 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 am
Posts: 653
Location: Netherlands
Tim? I approved your request :)

That little KE20 belongs to a friend of mine, very nice car!

_________________
Japanseklassiekers!

1970 C30 Laurel
1972 240Z
1973 610 Wagon
1977 260Z
1995 Micra
1999 200SX


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:37 am
Posts: 62
Location: Belgium
Eric wrote:
Tim? I approved your request :)

That little KE20 belongs to a friend of mine, very nice car!


Correct :mrgreen: .

I really really like it. The first time I saw it was when they tried to beat the Toyota gathering record in the Netherlands this summer. I saw it again on a meeting while testing the GT-86, then I took this picture.

It made me realise that I should take a look outside of the Nissan / Datsun-box. I want to learn about these Toyota's and the diversity in models.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:10 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 am
Posts: 653
Location: Netherlands
Toyota made a lot of beautiful cars! I had a lot of them but only Datsun now :)

_________________
Japanseklassiekers!

1970 C30 Laurel
1972 240Z
1973 610 Wagon
1977 260Z
1995 Micra
1999 200SX


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:25 am 

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:34 pm
Posts: 148
Location: belgium
first modifications:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
paint by Mother Nature!
join!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamikaze- ... 0425072482


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:24 am 

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:34 pm
Posts: 148
Location: belgium
i install my fender flares and my spoiler

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

fotoshop ;) for give a idee of lowered
Image

see you... or not...

Image

_________________
paint by Mother Nature!
join!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamikaze- ... 0425072482


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Orange Mekanic 240z 1971'
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:20 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:51 pm
Posts: 12
Location: Atlanta, GA
Looking great man! I love the flares


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 83 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net