#
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:51 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 74 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: S30 Project RBZ
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:43 pm 

Hey guys, a bit late in starting my built thread here but have done some reading and awesome projects going on there.

I will post first few posts copying my posts from other forum so please bear in mind initial posts below are copied will add timeline, then will update from there.

I started mine last year November time got a 72 S30 from California and car was more of a shell with some itsy bitsy things done to it already. End up doing all over it again.

I got the car with these:

Toyo R1R 235/40/17 and 215/45/17

Rims....Axis Banzai 17x9 and 17x8

Reinforced, primed and painted engine bay ready to take any engine RB hmmmmm....

Every single piece of rust was removed and whole car was primed

Fresh Z34 blue shade painted, with front damper and flared fenders

Whole redone and upgraded suspension
- sectioned strut tubes
- sand blasted repainted strut tubes
- Ground control Coil Overs
- Black Magic coils - 10" 200,225 weight
- Tokico Hp Shocks
- Energy Suspension bushing kit
- front and rear strut bars

cleaned up, sectioned and primed

It was shipped for Dubai in Aug 2011 and reached Oct 11.

Ordered Wheels, Works CR01 so that they reach in time.

23rd Oct 11

Picture of same day car came and dropping at the workshop

Some more pictures, after looking at the car its a bit more work then expected but Im ready for the challenge :driving:

Post subject: Re: S30 Project RBZ
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:15 am 
JNC Enthusiast

What RB are you dropping in?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 am 

For some odd reason I tried to post some posts with pictures but couldn't post it some image size error is coming as majority of web hosting sites are bloacked from office computer so will post later today.

Coming to car I installed RB25DET Neo already, infact car is in completion stages

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:17 am 

24th Nov 2011

Update:

Car is in a workshop getting engine mounting done at the moment.

Installing, making mounts for engine, gearbox and differential, and custom half shafts.

Engine going in is from later model (99-2003) R34 GTT 2.5l RB25DET NEO, slightly revised version of older RB25, mainly solid lifter, revised camshafts and a larger stock turbo.

[url="http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/1599/27404mgmy3.jpg"]Image[/url]

Gearbox will be same from R34 5sp.

Rear differential is from Z31 and half shafts from 280zx.

Some pictorial

It really took me over a month to find a place who can go the custom jobs I required. I searched literally all over the country (500 mile radius), finally found something very close to my place (not Dubai but Alain). This is the place a small one but good thing is they only do these old Zs and can do any modification required.

One skyline and few 280zx standing.

This one is ready to do to Abu Dhabi fitted with RB25DE Neo

Few cars inside

RB25DET Neo installed in one 260Z 2+2

Master class Ken & Marry Skyline, 1972 with L6 engine. Very clean car.

15" Watanabe wheels wrapped in Toyo R888, and fender flares

Its been waiting here for an engine coming from USA, fully stroked and multi carb setup.

Coming to bossiness, engine mounting are done and some are sent for lath person for pressing and some installed.

Gearbox will be assembled soon can be seen lying on the right side with drive shaft.

R33 drive shaft going in, final length still needs to be decided

Differential mounts are done

Some problem with a good news and bad.

Good news is the previous owner from California reinforced the chassis and I thought that its just the front he was talking about but looking under the car there are reinforcement beams running full across the car. Installer was surprised to see all this, and he said its very difficult to get this kind of job done here, he rated it with maximum marks. He said I can install any engine with this kind of work.

Now the bad news is in US maybe the weld spots are ok and can be cleared easily at time of registration. But here its needs to be grinded else car cant be registered. So painter need to flip the car upside down and grinding all the joints and colour it again.

Weld spots are more visible in the front

Few spots in the middle

At the rear there is a beam for a heavier differential as well

Engine bay beams from top seems to be okImage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:34 am 

15th dec 2011

Some updates from last week.

Grinding of the chassis
Test panel of final colour
cleaned , sanded and primed

As the floor of the car were changed so custom seat mounts welded, then sanded, anti rust coated and then primed for paint.

engine bay was black so primed for new colour.

They removed all suspension parts for final primer and colour will take a camera today to take some pictures. Car will be going for engine installation saturday morning

20th dec 2011

Interior engine bay all done car was taken for engine work on Sunday

Final touches like battery tray

Painted

Dint take pictures of engine bay painted will take some clean ones later.

Heart!

Very clean engine came with auto gearbox from a 2002-3 GT, so hopefully will be in good condition.

Today they will give me all the outer parts for custom painting, head gasket, water body and timing belt will be changed for some peace of mind

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:37 am 

25th dec 2011

Engine painting

Parts removed

All parts were cleaned, then primed with a special primer then heat resistant paint was applied and a final high temp clearcoat. It should last for a while I hope. The combo is of red, black and silver.

More pictures coming soon

30th dec 2011

Some other pictures engine bay painted

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 am 

30th Dec 2011

Got my wheels from Ravespec, It was really nice of Mark to go all the way out and get these from Japan to USA and to Dubai in 6 day :tup::tup:

Work Meister CR01 with Gun Metal center
15 X 8.5 -9 around 95mm lip
15 x 9.5 -24mm around 135mm lip biggest you can get

Placing against the car :tup:

Try to find out which one to use?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:41 am 

19th Jan 2012

Kind of one phase is done. I will move the car for exhaust on Saturday and from there to paint shop. They will start the car today before taking it for exhaust.

Engine, gearbox with new clutch, differential, rear axle, radiator, fans all installed.

Custom engine mounts

Flex A lite twin fans, shroud is for Mitsubishi eclipse but got a good deal on it.

Drive trian would be fitted today

Fuel cell mounted and fitted
Image[/QUOTE]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:44 am 

29th Jan 2012

[QUOTE=docaam;1514602]I have bought the new brakes or the car as well

Brake booster I have changed locally taking it from a 280Z will work better with all the stuff I got rest are all new items.

The stock rear brakes are not disk and I am converting to 4 pot front and 1 pot at the back all disc, so for that booster and mainly master cylinder needs to be changed. Got 1' or 15/16 master cylinder (heard its made by Wilwood). It will give less play when brakes are changed and will carry 14% more brake oil.

For brakes I went with stage 4 Front Big brake kit from silver mine motors

for the Rear got a custom Stage 2 kit from datsun parts, the kit includes[FONT=Tahoma]:
Rebuilt Maxima Calipers, new brake rotors same as for front along with
[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma]brake pads and mounting brackets[/FONT] and
[FONT=Tahoma]E-Brake brackets and SS lines.[/FONT]

In addition I bought a wilwood proportion valve as well as it was needed

Paint work has started and hopefully car will be have today or tomorrow the paint job. All doors, trunk and hood (will be) were removed for the primer.

Primed fenders

Primed doors

I opened up all the locks and fittings, even window channels

Managed to get an old 280ZX hood scoop, was thinking of doing something custom but then as it used to come on a Turbo Z so might look better, atleast will throw direct air on the turbo

This is where it will be cut

took out the front damper for paint

Got a used grill off ebay as well

2nd Feb 2012
Car was supposed to be painted yesterday but it was a day off so hopefully today

Some pictures I took Thursday night, after painting door jams all panels were in final alignment phase.

Door jams and inside of doors painted

Rear bumper aligned, will get bumpers and front grill powder coated once they will close all the holes

Rest of body

Front air damper and bumper installed

Trying the fender flares

Front caster is too much out

Rear not sure this

or this

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 am 

7th Feb 2012

Its the new gray shade which is on Lambo Aventadoor, I just slightly added silver and aluminium more.

Ok now the details, very happy with the paint itself and the paint job.

I went for Dupont chromobase paint, including dupont epoxy primer, thinner, activator and their new chromo clear coat. I have visited their main office here in Dubai to discuss the whole project and was advised on some things which turned out nice.

This is the thinner and chromo clear coat which was used. According to lots of reviews this clear coat gives the least amount of swirl marks, more like scratch resistant.

First always use all compatible materials and then followed their guidelines on mixing, spraying and curing.

Car was primed in their epoxy primer which gives the best binding for paint.

They advised me to first warm the whole car at 60 deg C which was done then basecoat. As this colour is kind of 2 stage so first it was painted 3 coats of first base coat which was more blackish then 2 coats of aluminium and silver mixture. result was like the pic I posted before and below.

Really happy with the outcome of the shade, very very close to what I wanted. I was tempted to do matte clear coat as it was looking really HOT.

I was advised to do 4 coats of clearcoat if I was looking for a showcar finish. Two coats first then sand the whole car with 1500 grit paper a quick compound polish and then again 2 coats. But after doing 2 coats I was satisfied and called it a day. 4 coats would have been better with some brighter colour.

I like how the shade changes from silver to GM to dark GM.

15th feb 2012

I got some parts for the Z will post details they time they are ready for installation. As of now car has been sanded and polished and fitting of the parts has started. Took it on a recovery for a quick wash inside out.

Engine looks clean now

Even clearcoated underside of the hood

Finish seems to be great

I got cusco front and rear struts and motorsports sway bars along with some exciting stuff from Techno Toy Tuning they make some excellent suspension parts for older Toyota and Datusn/Nissans. I always felt the lack of camber and caster setting and a weaker stock suspension so got myself these from them, only down point is their parts are a bit heavy but im not that much bothered about weight saving.

Rear lower control arms, will allows to adjust toe and camber, and can also move the tire within fender wall about 1/2"and can widen the rear track by 1"

Front lower control arms, again widen and shortening along with camber and toe setting, have two setting for sway bars and in total very touch compared to stock ones, come with new ball joints as well.

Tension control rods, got these to adjust the caster as thats a priority, even after cutting the fenders wheels is touching on turning

got new bixenon headlights, will fit in place of old halgen stock ones, good thing is they are also made of glass as OEM ones.

side by side

car wont be complete without CF, for the start got the rear tail light panel and BRE replica spoiler CF wrapped at Carbonsignal, result as always amazing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:30 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

WOW! Just wow!
Love the colour!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:27 pm 

Yeah crazy! Love the color too, and those wheels! Nice.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 pm 

28th Fed 2012

Lots of work in progress and then problem coming as well :o

Fitting of stock parts, fitted windscreen, lights, few weatherstrip and all locks

Took the car for basic wiring run, lights are ON :)

After wiring done taking the car for engine start, IC and brakes and fuel lines etc

As the front brakes are from Toyota with vented rotors, but there is a problem coming, cant fit both the pads, looks like need to shim them a bit, TC and camber arms are installed

Test fitted the wheels as well, as sold my previous wheels, problem there again. Wheels are not clearing rear suspension parts, even coilovers are close as well.

I think bumpsteer has pushed things a bit down

Even the wheel hub seems to be interfering, but one thing for sure wheels are drooling

I will sending the car for rest of electrical work might be some clean up and AC installation as well.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:07 pm 

15th March 2012

Had time on Thursday to get the wheels installed on the car with tires to find all rubbing or any other issues. Rear ones came out a bit more stretched then front.

Tires I got it from US Bridgestone RE11, Bridgestone RE11, proven to give very nice grip over other tires. I had very limited options when buying tires either these, Yokohama Sdrive or Toyo R1R/R888 so went with these.

Rear on the Left and front on the right

Rear with center cap

Measured the lip for rear came around 6.9":)

Side by side

Got these Kics R40 Neochrome long open end lugs

Test fitment,

Front looks perfect except the rear problem, might go with 3mm/5mm spacer or trim the bumper steer spacer

Rear ones, car is still on the jack at the rear for camber arms fitting, but placement is ok and poke is slightly more, might come out a bit from fender flares.

Front brakes and rear brake are done and so was the brake lining, will be installing 1"brake booster. Only problem in the rear was to attached the ebrake/handbrake the clip pattern is different so trying to find a way around it.

Front camber arms and TC control rods installed

Installed my 19" Row Sterab oil cooler bought from GTM, have to work on some clean brackets.

I custom ordered full set of gauges which mechanic was supposed to hook up now but again like other things will get it done from somewhere else. It took around 8 weeks to get these done from Autometer, these are Ultralite II series, same like Ultralite but these are LED version, in the morning its sliverish white face and in the night all black with white LED lettering and red pointer. I got Speedo, Tachmeter in 5 inch size (stock is around 4inch) and then three big meters Oil pressure, Oil temp and Water Temp and last three smaller to go in place of audio head unit voltmeter, wideband A/F Ratio and Fuel level.

29th March 2012
Finally all mechanical part is done. Very disappointed with the whole experience with the mechanic but what's done is done so time to move on.

Final thing was to lay down the fuel lines, got steel braided lines, Walboro external fuel pump 255LPH and Aeromotvie 6 Injected bypass regulator along with the gauge. The lines are not aid nicely but will get some clamps done later on, along with the changing the brake lines.

Couldn't take proper pics so just some crappy phone pics.

ImageImage

Will run the pipes along the chassis rails. such a mess with all the wires and pipes and the radiator hose needed to be changed as well.

Will get the lines clamped to the floor rail on the right, not sure how safe it will be but don't want fuel lines inside the car

fuel pump on the opposite side of the exhaust

Got these fitting machine pressed

Installed wilwood 1" brake cylinder works fine.

There is some problem in handbrake cable, cant fit the stock ones in maxima callipers :(

I will sending the car for rest of electrical work might be some clean up and AC installation as well.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:10 pm 

15th April 12

Been busy lately with lots of work and family commitments, but seems like project is back on track

Sent the car to Peak Performance Garage in Dubai few weeks back and finally they started working on it. I always loved their work, they did all the work on my 370z as well.

Work being done now and will be completed in next week or so:

Intercooler piping, will do weld joints once its finalized
Already changed the Radiator to another one ordered from CXRacing, its for 240z with an RB engine along with twin fan shround from flex-A-lite
Moving the Intercooler a bit to the front
Moving and flipping the oil cooler behind intercooler, as it was touching some body parts
Changing all hoses to new silicone hoses
Rerun the clutch lines
Rerun the brake lines to give a more neater look
Rerun the fuel lines from inside the car
Relocated the fuel pump inside the car
Changing differential mounts
Installing MSA front and rear sway bars
Installing/replacing all gauges with autometer ones
Installing HKS boost controller

Rest will update as it goes

Removed the stock fuel filter and cleaned up lots of things.

Can see the stock fuel line, piping will change now

Relocating the air filter near master cylinder

New Radiator, now hoses will run like stock RB engine bay, and better cooling, installed the flex-A-Lite twin fans along with shroud as before

Moved the intercooler

Moved the oilcooler behind the IC now

15th May 2012
Been busy lately with lots of work and family commitments, but seems like project is back on track

Sent the car to Peak Performance Garage in Dubai few weeks back and finally they started working on it. I always loved their work, they did all the work on my 370z as well.

Work being done now and will be completed in next week or so:

Intercooler piping, will do weld joints once its finalized
Already changed the Radiator to another one ordered from CXRacing, its for 240z with an RB engine along with twin fan shround from flex-A-lite
Moving the Intercooler a bit to the front
Moving and flipping the oil cooler behind intercooler, as it was touching some body parts
Changing all hoses to new silicone hoses
Rerun the clutch lines
Rerun the brake lines to give a more neater look
Rerun the fuel lines from inside the car
Relocated the fuel pump inside the car
Changing differential mounts
Installing MSA front and rear sway bars
Installing/replacing all gauges with autometer ones
Installing HKS boost controller

Rest will update as it goes

Removed the stock fuel filter and cleaned up lots of things.

Can see the stock fuel line, piping will change now

Relocating the air filter near master cylinder

New Radiator, now hoses will run like stock RB engine bay, and better cooling, installed the flex-A-Lite twin fans along with shroud as before

Moved the intercooler

Moved the oilcooler behind the IC now

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:35 pm 

15th May 2012

Loving the work being done on the car, didn't visit them for a week but as per owner of Peak Performance here in Dubai car is almost done and will be ready from his side by this week.

I took some pictures week back when they fitted the sway bars. I went with MSA sway bars both front and rear, usually people dont run rear sways on 240Z, but as I worked so much on the suspension so went with these as well. Not sure how the ride will be with coil overs, full front and rear suspension changed and all solid mounts for engine, differential.

Front Sway Bar

New holes drilled

Fits nicely with Techo Toy Tuning TC Rods and Camber arms.

Rear ones

Drilled in the body and bolted from inside the cabin

Oil cooler brackets are finalized

Will fit the wheels today so can do the final adjustments on the camber/caster and if the track needs to be widened or not

16th May 2012
Ok fitted the wheels and seems like problem of tire rod end hitting the wheels barrel is gone after tweaking the camber arms and TC rods or maybe because of installation of sway bars

WORK CR01 15 X 8.5 and 9.5 with Bridgestone RE11 195 50 15 and 205 50 15

Coilovers are set of high level will lower at time of alignment

This is the dropped height as of now

Very relieved on the front ones

Perfect offsets either to run on slightly negative camber or with fender flares

Center cap is not fitting in the front might need some alteration

Installed with Kics Neo Chrome long open lugs . I like how the rotors are peeking though the wheels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 pm 

25th May 2012

Dynamat thing is done, still I need the doors to be done but that will be after I change the window channel and most probably will be at the time of audio install.

Dynapad was a smaller piece so just in main three places.

Some installed phone pictures was more worried about the the holes next to the fuel cell now all covered up

Other areas

Firewall area most important

Rest all finished

Car is off the jack so took some pictures

Waiting for intake manifold, fuel rails and 80mm throttle body to finish off the work, parts will be here by Sunday :)

Meanwhile doing some DIY to fit the Autometer guages, Im using the stock guage housing and installing the meters in that, sizes are bit different so gaps will be filled by Bondo and a respray on the whole dash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:41 pm 

23th June 2012

Will take some updates on the engine parts on Sunday.

Few things which were done, was fixing the dashboard and installing Autometer gauges. I used the stock bezels and moulded them in the dashboard. Kept them a bit tilted giving a more modern look. Dash had two big cracks was almost in two pieces, fixed with epoxy and then sanded and painted matte black.

Just have one pic when work was done

Finished dash

three bigger guages went in place of stock

There are three more guages, A/F ratio, Voltmeter and Fuel guages which will go in place of radio headunit.

Got the exhaust muffler as well, 2.5" pipe will get a custom one to go with it.

Nardi steering :)

Cusco front and rear Strut bars

31st July 2012
Weather is bit hot so progress is a bit slow

In the night will look much better bro

Finally I can say final stages. Engine upgrade things are done still needs to test it though.

Dropped the car for full rerun the wiring in a proper way, fixing the AC and all guages

All opened up

After doing lots of tests the guy couldnt fit the evaporator to the stock blower so bought a whole new evaporator with built in blower its more of a universal kind

Comes with controller as well

Got a whole immobilizer, remote door trunk opener and along with keyless entry and starting

No Key now

Will use these to kit the footwell area

Wiring all sorted out through the firewall, no tape will be used all electric soldering

These are the final three guages which will go in place of headunit

Was really excited to see the LED lit guages so first start

Cant wait to get all this done

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:46 pm 

12th August 2012

Tonight I visited the place electrical and AC work should finish by tomorrow

Dash is installed all gauges are installed. Dont have pictures for the other three which will go in place of headunit

I just cant get enough of these

Asked to guy to installed two green LEDs for hazard and one blue for highbeam in the speedometer

The red rings looks awesome in person

Removed stock AC blower and evaporator and in the picture a black box in the middle can be seen, will throw air through stock vents.

New AC condenser with a fan fitted nicely, oil cooler still needs mounting bracket

Remote door and trunk locks installed

Blue light on parking light setting

Love the quality of Xenons, very bright

Rear lights and Licence plate lights still stock ones will replace later with LEDs

19th September 2012

[QUOTE=docaam;1923881]UPDATE:

The electrician had some family problems hence the delay but he is trying to come once or twice a week to finish off the things. Once the wiring was done some wires from the harness got disconnected so car is having problem in getting started.

I brought back the car to the workshop to get the fuel fine, fuel return channel and other pending intercooler piping done. All is done installed some new couplers and New Injectors as well as stock one were not fitting with this fuel rail.

Everything looks good just the wiring once its started needed to be cleaned up

Air filter is installed as well went for mushroom style because of lack of space

Fuel system all ready

Regulator moved to a better place

Changed the battery terminals as well

Battery kill switch will go inside the dashboard console along with AC switches

Bought Cusco Oil Catch Can (original JDM lol) form the shop owner as he was storing it for last two years so will be installed with a breather filter

Got a good deal on HKS BOV as well, will install after starting the car

Thinking of selling and removing the rear spoiler

Car was dirty as hell but still love the paint job

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:39 am 

19th Sep 2012

The electrician had some family problems hence the delay but he is trying to come once or twice a week to finish off the things. Once the wiring was done some wires from the harness got disconnected so car is having problem in getting started.

I brought back the car to the workshop to get the fuel fine, fuel return channel and other pending intercooler piping done. All is done installed some new couplers and New Injectors as well as stock one were not fitting with this fuel rail.

Everything looks good just the wiring once its started needed to be cleaned up

Air filter is installed as well went for mushroom style because of lack of space

Fuel system all ready

Regulator moved to a better place

Changed the battery terminals as well

Battery kill switch will go inside the dashboard console along with AC switches

Bought Cusco Oil Catch Can (original JDM lol) form the shop owner as he was storing it for last two years so will be installed with a breather filter

Got a good deal on HKS BOV as well, will install after starting the car

Thinking of selling and removing the rear spoiler

Car was dirty as hell but still love the paint job

11th October 2012

Sorted out the wiring 80% (just cleaning up is left and some gauges hook up)

Took the car to Fox for exhaust fabrication, went for 2.5" (inline with future NA plans) custom fabrication of down pipe with single resonator and muffler I used from HKS 2.5" inlet 4" outlet. The exhaust has steep clearance as there was a space near the differential to pass it but rear sway bar was blocking it. Anyways looks and sounds amazing.

Fitment time

Resonator

Downpipe

Blocking space

Finished

Ground Clearance

Also fitted HKS BOV

Current work going on, got a relay box just finalizing the wiring

Moved the AC controller in the (so called) glove box

Gauges are installed except boost controller (will do later)

Fabricated stock fan controller unit but will move gauges down to headunit part and then do the whole in carbon fiber, it will have light on top, then AC Vent then custom space with some lights (hazard, high beam, AC and Alternator) and toggle switches for Fan and AC and boost controller then three gauges.

Finally there is a seat in the car

Have a short clip of exhaust sound will post once upload it

23rd October 2012
Project moving towards final finish in full swing.

Will be taking the car to the painter nest week to repaint front fenders and install all the parts like rubbers and some other small stuff, then carpet inside. So only two major things left so hopefully will be able to finish sometime in November.

I installed R200 from 300ZX before but with 240Z half shafts they bottom out so one option was to trim the half shafts or change it back to R180 (240z comes with R180 and rest R200). There is a company by name of Betamotorsports in California same company who made my coilovers when car was in california. They do every six months a GB to make custom Stub Axle with which you can install Sti 2004-2005 CLSD and 2006 VLSD differential in 240z. Surprisingly Sti uses same R180 differential and its a bolt on application in 240z just the spline count is a problem.

Stock Stub axle is 29 spline in 240z and Sti has 27 so this is what I got its not a welded piece but a single piece so wont break and very durable. Excellent reviews on these

This goes in Sti diff

This matches 240Z halfshafts

Here is the diff, I have been told its from 2006 which should be 3.5 clutch pack one VLSD diff. Much better then stock open one and best is its pretty much new as well. People with Sti are running this fine upto 450whp so more then enough for my needs.

Stub axle fitted

I also got the seats delivered today, ordered it last month. Was in between Bride and other but then went with these. These are one by the same manufacturer of lots of OEM Recaro for different cars and OMP seats. These are full carbon fiber frame and same as GT3 bucket seats just with recline function. Keeping inline with my interior plan asked them to make it in black leather and alcantara with red stitching.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 74 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next