#
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:13 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 74 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: My Skyline PC110-085366
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 am
Posts: 144
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
Hi everyone! I'm from Odessa, Ukraine. In May, 2009 became owner of Nissan Skyline PC 110, 1975 year of production.
It has G 18 Engine, 105 HP, 4 straight with Nikki carb.

State was awful, now I am on the hard restoration way. Ask anyone ho have got service manual or other technical information to HELP! Thanks in advance!

Will be happy to conversate with other c110/240k fans!

More detailed info, concerning my Ken&Mery you can find by the following links:
http://www.drive2.ru/cars/nissan/skyline/skyline_r30/glomerus/
http://j-cars.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=787

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Sincerely yours - Glomerus
Toyota Crown E-MS 110 STHGE
M-EU, A-40D, Super saloon
Nissan Skyline PC110, G18, 1800 GL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:43 pm 
Administrator

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:45 pm
Posts: 2583
great build thread :tu:
replacement parts you cannot purchase you adapt from another car or fabricate 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:50 am
Posts: 114
Location: 08876
its lived a very hard life. good luck with it.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:17 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 am
Posts: 144
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
burabuda wrote:
great build thread :tu:
replacement parts you cannot purchase you adapt from another car or fabricate 8)
Thanks! First of all I need to keep vehicle originality, practically all parts are available in yahoo jp auctions, but prices and delivery costs are very big. Now my Nissan contains no parts from other cars :D

_________________
Sincerely yours - Glomerus
Toyota Crown E-MS 110 STHGE
M-EU, A-40D, Super saloon
Nissan Skyline PC110, G18, 1800 GL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:43 am 

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:37 am
Posts: 308
Location: utah
Awesome car, doesnt seem as bad as some people think. Great project. How did that car end up there?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:33 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 am
Posts: 144
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
skyrine wrote:
Awesome car, doesnt seem as bad as some people think. Great project. How did that car end up there?
Thanks for wishes! Does anyone have Skyline manual or parts catalogue& :cry:

_________________
Sincerely yours - Glomerus
Toyota Crown E-MS 110 STHGE
M-EU, A-40D, Super saloon
Nissan Skyline PC110, G18, 1800 GL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:26 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:08 pm
Posts: 96
Location: New Zealand
O HAI!

I have a Kenmeri

<-----

I also have a parts book. Looks like you have a good base. In New Zealand we never got the 4 cylinder versions, only the 6 cylinder ones.

I also have a sedan currently but it is sold. Pics:
Image
Image
Image
Image

This particular sedan was imported from Australia (not by me)

The 6 cylinder versions I notice also have independant rear suspension and yours has leaf springs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:19 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 am
Posts: 144
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
Flauski wrote:
O HAI!

I have a Kenmeri

<-----

I also have a parts book. Looks like you have a good base. In New Zealand we never got the 4 cylinder versions, only the 6 cylinder ones.
I also have a sedan currently but it is sold. Pics:
This particular sedan was imported from Australia (not by me)
The 6 cylinder versions I notice also have independant rear suspension and yours has leaf springs.

Hello, glad to see another c110 maniak! :D

My Nissan came directly from Kyoto, Japan to Odessa, Ukraine in 1991 by sea (USSR seamans were importing that cars from JDM). So, it's real Skyline with Prince G18 Engine, 1800 GL version. I've bought it in village, owner was local fireman, for 500 USD. Car was immovable due to generator, clutch and brakes faults. I was transporting it to Odessa by full loading on the truck 450 km. I am owner since 30.04.09.
Practically, its engine is in good condition and I will restore it in the last turn. Now i need information about car body restoration - schemes, photos and any other useful info. Practically parts book scans (except engine section itself) would be very useful for me in that car restoration. If you could email it to mу - it would be great! Thanks in advance. Here are some new pics!!!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Sincerely yours - Glomerus
Toyota Crown E-MS 110 STHGE
M-EU, A-40D, Super saloon
Nissan Skyline PC110, G18, 1800 GL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:38 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:43 pm
Posts: 358
Location: New Zealand
I have a parts catalogue, if you need the numbers for anything just yell out. ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:44 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 am
Posts: 144
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
kyteler wrote:
I have a parts catalogue, if you need the numbers for anything just yell out. ;)
hello, thnks for response!!! Can you email me scans? :oops:

_________________
Sincerely yours - Glomerus
Toyota Crown E-MS 110 STHGE
M-EU, A-40D, Super saloon
Nissan Skyline PC110, G18, 1800 GL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:49 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:43 pm
Posts: 358
Location: New Zealand
Can do. I'll take the book into work with me tomorrow and then send you off some emails after that (so around 12+ hours from now) If that's alright?

Just to the email address you've got on your profile?

As with my NZ compatriot, Flauski. I also have a C110, of the KHGC110 variety. Currently being stripped back and built up to a more Japanese-spec instead of the export-spec. If you click the little "retro-classics" link in my sig and use the search field on the website for "C110" it should bring up a bunch of stuff you might well be interested in, including my car.

Would you mind at all if I made an entry on my site about your car?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 am
Posts: 144
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
kyteler wrote:
Can do. I'll take the book into work with me tomorrow and then send you off some emails after that (so around 12+ hours from now) If that's alright?

Just to the email address you've got on your profile?

As with my NZ compatriot, Flauski. I also have a C110, of the KHGC110 variety. Currently being stripped back and built up to a more Japanese-spec instead of the export-spec. If you click the little "retro-classics" link in my sig and use the search field on the website for "C110" it should bring up a bunch of stuff you might well be interested in, including my car.

Would you mind at all if I made an entry on my site about your car?


Thank you very much!
Yes, e-mail in profile is correct!
I would not mind if you place info about my car on your site. Please, also publish there following links:
http://j-cars.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=787
http://reviews.drom.ru/nissan/skyline/32565/
http://www.drive2.ru/cars/nissan/skyline/skyline_r30/glomerus/
There are regularly updated information about my Nissan restoration.

_________________
Sincerely yours - Glomerus
Toyota Crown E-MS 110 STHGE
M-EU, A-40D, Super saloon
Nissan Skyline PC110, G18, 1800 GL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:14 am
Posts: 357
Location: LaPine, or
sweet car but i see lots of rust :([/list]

_________________
TacoDelRio wrote:
Sometimes it starts after I've lost my mind battling with it. It seems to feed on sadness...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:47 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:08 pm
Posts: 96
Location: New Zealand
The manual I have only covers dimensions of the 6 cylinder long wheel base models sorry.

Jealous of your dash top!! If you know of any more in that condition let me know!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 am
Posts: 144
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
bonvo wrote:
sweet car but i see lots of rust :(
Yeah, lots of rust, now rust is stopped by meanns of orthophosphor acid and rust off primer. Awaiting for enough money to start body restoration :roll:
Flauski wrote:
The manual I have only covers dimensions of the 6 cylinder long wheel base models sorry.

Jealous of your dash top!! If you know of any more in that condition let me know!

I will be very happy if you give me even 6 cylinders long models info - please, do it, if you can! :wink: If I will see dashboard in good condition - will alert you immediately!

kyteler, thanks for wonderful record in your blog http://blog.retro-classics.co.nz/?p=2752 about my KenMary, perhaps, you need to update it with more recent and positive car photo (with fenders, clean condition)!!! Thanks one more time! Waiting for manual's pics, thanks in advance!!!

_________________
Sincerely yours - Glomerus
Toyota Crown E-MS 110 STHGE
M-EU, A-40D, Super saloon
Nissan Skyline PC110, G18, 1800 GL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:28 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 am
Posts: 144
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
Flauski wrote:
Jealous of your dash top!! If you know of any more in that condition let me know!

I've found new one at Yahoo, check it - http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r61303712 :lol:

_________________
Sincerely yours - Glomerus
Toyota Crown E-MS 110 STHGE
M-EU, A-40D, Super saloon
Nissan Skyline PC110, G18, 1800 GL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:08 pm
Posts: 96
Location: New Zealand
Glomerus wrote:
Flauski wrote:
Jealous of your dash top!! If you know of any more in that condition let me know!

I've found new one at Yahoo, check it - http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r61303712 :lol:


NICE but toooooooo expensive for me, would owe me close to $3000 NZD or around $2300 USD.

Thats $1000 NZD more than I paid for the entire car. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:53 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 am
Posts: 144
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
Flauski wrote:
NICE but toooooooo expensive for me, would owe me close to $3000 NZD or around $2300 USD.

Thats $1000 NZD more than I paid for the entire car. :lol:


Money question for me is actual too... Retro is very expensive hobby... :D

Here is today picture, I have heard that in NZ there is summer now... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Dear kyteler, have you made any photos of manual? I am waiting it very much... :wink: :mrgreen:

_________________
Sincerely yours - Glomerus
Toyota Crown E-MS 110 STHGE
M-EU, A-40D, Super saloon
Nissan Skyline PC110, G18, 1800 GL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:38 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:43 pm
Posts: 358
Location: New Zealand
Sorry man, had so much on, I've been trying to find you a book of your own. If I have no luck I'll continue with the idea of photographing my own, scanning just isn't going to work without destroying my book.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:27 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 am
Posts: 144
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
kyteler wrote:
Sorry man, had so much on, I've been trying to find you a book of your own. If I have no luck I'll continue with the idea of photographing my own, scanning just isn't going to work without destroying my book.

Hi, glad to see ya! I'm very pleased with your activities, but if you'll photograph book pages with at least 5 Mpix camera - it would be enough and sufficient for me!!! :D :D :D Don't destroy your book, just make its pages photos! Thanks in advance for your patiemce - another KenMary will survive with your help! :mrgreen:


Image
Image
Image

_________________
Sincerely yours - Glomerus
Toyota Crown E-MS 110 STHGE
M-EU, A-40D, Super saloon
Nissan Skyline PC110, G18, 1800 GL


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 74 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: stagefumer11 and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net