#
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:50 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Ken & Mary GT-R-kpc110 replica
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 pm 

$11,500 NEG
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/deta ... in,Max~0.5

I can see how some may jump to conclusions. Not that I should have to justify my pricing rationale but for the sake of people on this forum, I will break down the costs:
Purchase of the vehicle $5900
Blue slip, green slip and rego ($1000) (it also needed new bushes which I bought from Nissan at $104.56 plus the labour cost to fit them in order to attain a road worthy cert in QLD and pass rego in NSW)
Transport from QLD for the car $990
Flights to QLD $300
G/BOX and ancillary parts $900 (I bought it interstate so this is including the freight cost via DHL)
IMMACULATE Chrome trims from eBay $250 (plus Import monsters 2,500yen standard fee then 20% on top and postage charges from Japan)
A spare hubcap I bought on Yahoo JP for $150 (plus Import monsters 2,500yen standard fee then 20% on top and postage charges from Japan)
NOS G/Knob $130 (plus Import monsters 2,500yen standard fee then 20% on top and postage charges from Japan)
So far that’s $9,620 excluding the costs of bushes+labour and excluding Import monster fees and postage on the parts and some of the other extras I bought including another carb. I put $11,500 as I have left room for negotiation. If it doesn’t sell for what it owes me then I’ll hang onto it and sell my daily driver. I know i'll regret selling this as I have spent a while looking for one, but I have to put my priorities straight... tough job market at the moment and realistically, I am not sure how long it will be before I can find another..

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2