#
It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:12 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: New Datsun B310 owner.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:03 am 

Finally got myself into a classic Datsun.

I picked up a 1980 Datsun 210/B310 2 door sedan, 5speed, with the A14 engine for $320 and a 2 hour drive to Kansas from Oklahoma. Found the car on craigslist and for the price and condition, I just couldn't pass it up and let it go to the scrap yard. I guess you could say that I saved this cars life. haha

Doesn't appear to be a lot of rust. The car only has 108k miles on it. Interior is pretty descent besides the seats. I drove the car about 160 miles from Halstead, KS to Enid, Ok with no issues besides having to push start it (has no starter).

Not sure what my plans are just yet with the car.. I just did a slight tune up with NGK wires, Denso plugs, Distributor cap/rotor, pcv valve, fuel filter, air filter, and a Felpro valve cover gasket. Ordered my starter and bolts which came in today and a used passenger taillight from eBay. Really just thinking about lowering it, wheels, fender flares, fender mirrors, flat green (army) paint, and cleaning up the inside/motor area. This is going to be kind of a cheap project for a while, since I spent too much on my WRX before finding this. This car runs really good, which amazed me after seeing how many vacuum lines were cracked or split.

On to what pictures I have.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]