So progress at last.
I fixed my stupid fcuking electrical drain problem. It was the battery. I put a new one in, and so far no issues for 2 weeks.
I found out my Front control arm bushing was shot on the right side two weeks ago, so I took it apart last weekend and spent the week replacing them on both sides along with a left tie rod. That was the cause of my really bad alignment problem. I found out that when the racks leak, ATF gets on the bushings and fucks them up. My rack is also leaking thanks to Nissan's wonderful seals of the 80s and 90s.
Took the time to install my Cusco 240sx coilovers in the front. Just had to slot one hole slightly on the strut tower and it went right in. Had to slice a piece off of the bottom of the coilover where it went to the knuckle. It rubbed the axle boot. Grinder solved the problem. Also with the tabs to hold the brake line in place on the coilover hit the wheel well on full lock. Cut those off too.
The rear, I bought two new struts since the ones on the car were blown. It wouldnt even return on compression. I then installed some brand new lowering springs for the rear of a 91-94 Sentra SE-R that my buddy had laying around. I figured I would give it a shot for free. The diameter was slightly smaller and the height was shorter than the stock spring. Gave me a nice drop. But with the soft spring rate, it rubs the wheel wells easily. Gonna have to rethink the rear.
Gonna go lower in the front eventually after an alignment.