#
It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:45 pm 
Administrator

rustyra24 wrote:
I have a crazy question. Does anybody on the board know of any other owners that have this style of skyline in the US or Japan? I have searched and searched but I just find museum pictures. I have seen owners that have the quad headlight style but not the double. I know of a pink car purchased by Mooneyes, a black japanese car in youtube videos and the one in the Nissan Heritage Museum. Any information would be helpful. Thanks

i don't think we've heard of any current other owners, but i do seem to recall a story about there being an old guy with a few of these parked at his rural property somewhere in the pnw, but the guy died and the cars were gone by the time somebody went there to do something about it

btw, this is what that arizona "investment" property looks like now:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:21 pm 

I have no idea what it is worth. I am finding information very slowly and only know about 5 cars that still exist. I will let people know if its for sale, if I decide if thats whats best for the car.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:01 am 

We are a team of retro-car maniacs located in Russian Pacific (Vladivostok city).

In our garage we have 30+ JNCs, amongst which there are Toyota Sports 800, Nissan Silvia SP 311 (1966), Nissan Fairlady SP 310 (1964) to name a few as well as some other rare JNCs.

Our mission is to restore the cars as close to the original as only possible, and we hope to open a joint museum with one of the local univercities soon.
So, don't doubt about us being "good for the car".

Again, sorry for the question, but if you decide to sell, pls let us know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:31 am 

rustyra24 wrote:
I have no idea what it is worth. I am finding information very slowly and only know about 5 cars that still exist. I will let people know if its for sale, if I decide if thats whats best for the car.

THis is astounding! In freakin Montana! If I did not already have a 1959 Datsun 1000 I think I would be on my hands and knees begging for you to sell it to me.

I notice it is 6-lug, like my '59. My guess is the lugs might be reverse threaded on one side? What kind of front suspension? (Mine has an I-beam)

www.fischart.com
Fisch's Art gallery and Print shop!
http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=17196

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:17 pm 

It has a double wishbone and coil springs in the front, and De Dion setup in the back. I have been told that most everything on this car is reverse threaded :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:34 pm 

First nice day Montana has had in a while so I decided to work on the car a little bit. I took the gas tank out and poured the old fuel into some power ade bottles I had laying around. I lucked out because there was not that much fuel left in the gas tank. It smelled and looked pretty bad. I also cleaned the interior a little bit and found an old can of 3M. Here are some pics.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2