It has been a while since i've been working on my car last. i've worked a bit on my other projects and had a lot of other stuff to do...
But yesterday it al started off again. called mr. Petitjean to get the number from the bodyshop because they haven't called me yet, so i will call them myself next week.
Then i decided to get a few things done today - Started of with the disassambly of the hatch:
first removed the damper and the chrome stuff:
the i removed the hatch glass:
and last but not least the locking mechanism:
second big project for today was to remove the broken driver side window.. or what's left of it
removed window with bracket. or what at least once was a window:
complete window mechanism removed:
and door without anything
now next big step will be to do the same stuff on the passenger side window, so it's ready for a bit new paint..
also i'll call th e bodyshop to have them take a look on the car and make a cost estimate, and probably pick up the shell so it can be restored.
Currently im planning a lot uf stuff and im in the state of ordering those "secret parts" from japan once again
and last but not least im working on the idea of a new blog project that will inclode all my three projects and blogs into one site. but still needs a lot of work.
and finally i'll go and pick up my EK9 from it's winter home today and bring it back on the streets, will get a bit JDM stuff soon too
have a nice weekend - Nils