Today i decided to get some things done so the project can start safely
Bought myself a bit more lighting for the garage and a mechanic-suit (Yes, these are my feet
then i thought the lady could need a little bath, so i took a bit soapy water and a sponge and cleaned the surface from years of dust...
wonder where these red spots on the hood come from. they weren't removable with a sponge sadly, but no problem. the car will be repainted anyway..
Looked way better after a little bath
Next pont on the 2do-List was actually change the frontwheels to the ASW ones. This is how the suspension looked underneath. quite good i think, but there's a bit of rust lurking in the wheel housing..
and that's how she looked with the new wheels on - i like..
Next task was cleaning out the car from all the crap inside and see which parts came with the car...
Pulled out the horrible blue plush roof covering first..
Second was the ugly custom carpets in the trunk:
These parts came with the car:
Used, but complete black rear bumper:
A Pair of cool oldschool könig reclinig seats:
with matching seatrails as well
crazy aftermarket wing (Won't mount that on my Z - so if anyone's interrested - let me know
got some doorhandles also
and of course a 260Z radiator with piping
Now last part for today was cleaning out the garage so i can work inside in the upcoming cold winterdays and of course prevent the lady from snow and rain
I'll try to find some time tomorrow to get the hatch open (wasn't able to open the hatch today) so a bit more cleaning and vacuuming on the inside can begin...