So, I start my Sunday, having to get my fuel tank in and car running, to be dropped off in about 24 hours for shipment. So, barring anything else going wrong, everything's fine, no sweat.
So I get the tank in, put some fuel in... and it fires up like a champ. Get it out, and it makes a drive without stalling out.
The final touch before it came out of the shop for good, I got the old shifter knob on.
The old shift knob
So, I ended Sunday with the Laurel driving and picking up a stock downpipe from an S15... which didn't fit because the rear of it angles up and hits the body.
So Monday morning I cut it just prior to the angle, and fit for a decent temp pipe for shipment. Here's a few pictures from the stop for that.
Then the rest of Monday was spent dropping off the Laurel for shipment and doing the paperwork and the running around for that as well. Which included getting the Laurel de-registered and it's export certificate and the Japanese Customs paperwork done.
There were some things I wanted to get done, but ran out of time. Right now it's got the 15" wheels on front and the 14"s on the back still. I've got the other rims, which I will be mailing back, and then get the matching 15" rears with the track width to match the front.
I have some better quality pics that I took Sunday that I'll try to post later and I'll let keep updated on the shipment.
Here are the better pics I mentioned. I'll just post links since they are all larger pics: