#
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:13 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: My S5 FC Turbo
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:04 pm 
Hi, here's my project car, I'll start to work on it this winter.

1992 Rx7 Turbo

Image

not me driving but that's also mine (I'm taking the picture)

Image

Image


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:43 pm
Posts: 387
Location: Worst Covina
Nice FC. They look great in dark colors!

_________________
79.5 TE72 - RIP, 87 Acura Legend - RIP, 88 FC3S - Sold, 90 Hardbody - Sold
90 S13 Coupe - RIP, 91 S13 Hatch - Sold
Financial Status - Sold, Sanity - RIP
Cannondale R1000 - Daily


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:34 pm 
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:41 pm
Posts: 5591
Location: LA
Magnifique! Were those sold as new in France or is your car an import?

_________________
Tyler wrote:
How I long for a shit brown wagon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:31 am 
ben wrote:
Magnifique! Were those sold as new in France or is your car an import?


merci/thanks

they were sold in france but very very few, so they're very hard to come by, it took me 3 years to find it and there are probably less than 20 FC turbo left in france.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:01 pm 
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:41 pm
Posts: 5591
Location: LA
hadoq wrote:
ben wrote:
Magnifique! Were those sold as new in France or is your car an import?


merci/thanks

they were sold in france but very very few, so they're very hard to come by, it took me 3 years to find it and there are probably less than 20 FC turbo left in france.


That's not a lot! :shock:

_________________
Tyler wrote:
How I long for a shit brown wagon.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net