I have some updates.
I got my radiator that will be used in the swap. It is a dual core race radiator for an MG midget. The volume is 1.5 times the amount that is in a stock Yaris radiator. I then tried to see if it would fit in the front. The answer to that is no.
I had to then chop the front shelf panel out. Unfortunately this wasn't enough room for my setup. I had to then chop the horizontal brace beam out and redesign it. The radiator fan was hitting the beam and the condenser had lack of room as well. Yes I said condenser.... I will be installing A/c in it. One of very few old Kei cars with a/c
I then needed a little bit more room so I separated the front panel and pushed it outwards by 1/2" and welded a panel in place.
Tonight I sat down and started to make a new replacement panel that will provide enough room for the radiator/fan/condenser. I made panel to where it will be above the old defrost louvers. This will help me keep the radiator away from the ground and allow a little more fresh air flow. Later on down the road will be the front chin spoiler and this will have a mouth in it for rest of the condenser/radiator.
One more update.....
Thursday i received my 6x12 watanabe rims!!! WOOHOO!!! Thank you DAVE!!!
Originally the USPS carrier didn't have them on their truck so they just lied and said i wasn't there to sign for them. The delivery stated that i have a package but they couldn't find it. So they lied.... Our mail lady is a real POS. She has done worse to my mail.. But anywhoo.. I called usps and they werent sure where the package was or where it was going to end up in the evening. They suggested that i went to all 4 local postal offices near me and have the hold the package. This made me a little angry but off i went.
I got to end of our street and I stopped a mail courier in my path. Long story short. The guy said he had my packages and wasn't sure why they were on his truck!! WOOHOO!!
Threw them in my car and off to open them in the garage. I ended up taking one to work the next day so i can admire them when I had spare time : )
Small panel that pushed the front panel outwards:
Relocated horizontal beam. Swapped over from 1.25" round tubing to 1x1.5 rectangle. This helped tremendously. As you can see i had to do some very odd panel making. I have to make sure that the upper control arm can properly support the force of handling.
Over head shot of the radiator location
New front shelf panel