Update: Having pixel limit issues on my pics so keeping the updates short..
Now the struts were fitted I got excited as I knew I could start to fit the front end panels. I could leave them off for a while longer as I worked on the car but I am wanting some motivation and the best way to get that is start to actually put the car together in some way shape or form.
So I grabbed the front quarter panels down from storage high on the garage walls all bubble wrapped and fitted up the guard mirrors (Que: gypsy's sigh here
Then started to fit the first of the panels...
All went well and I was very excited so I went and grabbed the nose cone from our lounge room, My partner stoked to see it removed from the house and fitted it up also. Not allot of progress pics as it was a week night and I wanted to get shit done.
The lower section of the nose cone actually hit the oil cooler so I had to add a spacer on the radiator mounts to fix that little problem.
This section shown above is one area that is a pet hate of mine in slapped together rx3/808 builds. Here you can see a nice fit, no weird bends or dodge fitment.
Then went out for the good ol mock up pics with some bling in the day light. First time the wagon has seen daylight in a couple months.
First time my old girl has ever had its face on properly.. dam I'm excited at how its all come together. Oil cooler hangs low but not stupidly so, considering I have such a large radiator to keep it cool.
Thanks for reading!