#
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: 1972 Cosmo emblems
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:22 pm 

I have a 1972 Cosmo L10B and i am missing the front emblem. I have the Cosmo script but not the central Mazda emblem. If anyone knows how to find one of those, please let me know.

Alex Vazeos
Athens
Greece

Post subject: Re: 1972 Cosmo emblems
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:27 pm 

Alexvazeos wrote:
I have a 1972 Cosmo L10B and i am missing the front emblem. I have the Cosmo script but not the central Mazda emblem. If anyone knows how to find one of those, please let me know.

Alex Vazeos
Athens
Greece

Hi Alex, the Mazda logo is available from time to time as a reproduction item on Yahoo Japan (auction site).

Cheers,
Danny

KRBB
KTBA
M13P
TVA
VA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:17 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Post a photo of exactly what you are after.

I was looking through a Japanese parts site the other night that had Cosmo parts. If it looks familar I'll go back and look through my internet history and try and find it for you.

Where abouts in Greece are you from ? I may be going back to Cyprus then probably to Crete for a short trip. Not sure if Im going the mainland Greece though !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:30 pm 

gypsy wrote:
Post a photo of exactly what you are after.

I'm pretty sure it is this logo Gypsy.

Cheers,
Danny

KRBB
KTBA
M13P
TVA
VA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:16 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Thanks for that Danny,

You need a L10A and r130 added to your impressive collection, its nice seeing someone collect vintage cars outside all the regular ones. I wish I had more room and money :)

Alexvazeos
I've sent you a couple of links I will have a look for the other place over the weekend. As a general rule alot of Japanese traders cant be bothered dealing with foriegners. You will need to go through an agent. If you are friends with baltsiotis maybe ask who he uses. As a general rule you will pay anywhere from 1.5 - 2.5 times more then the advertised price before you have it in your hands depending on size, price, and commissions. The emblem is small so its easy, large panels and parts can get a little tricky if you want them undamaged. I've been trying to bring in something very large/ fragile for my other car but they keep selling for more than the USA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:20 am 

Thank you for that, i didn't get any links though. I have a very good Jap agent so don't worry about that, he was the one who found my car for me. Can you please send me the links directly to my email : alexfreda@hol.gr
The logo that i am looking for is the one shown in the photo. Yes, i know Lampros and in think, i live in Athens, Glyfada, 2 minutes away from the L10A of Michalis, in Greece from new! How odd is that??

You need a L10A and r130 added to your impressive collection, its nice seeing someone collect vintage cars outside all the regular ones. I wish I had more room and money :)

Alexvazeos
I've sent you a couple of links I will have a look for the other place over the weekend. As a general rule alot of Japanese traders cant be bothered dealing with foriegners. You will need to go through an agent. If you are friends with baltsiotis maybe ask who he uses. As a general rule you will pay anywhere from 1.5 - 2.5 times more then the advertised price before you have it in your hands depending on size, price, and commissions. The emblem is small so its easy, large panels and parts can get a little tricky if you want them undamaged. I've been trying to bring in something very large/ fragile for my other car but they keep selling for more than the USA.[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:12 am 

gypsy wrote:
Thanks for that Danny

No problem Gypsy. :D

gypsy wrote:

Those two are certainly at the top of my list....likewise, it's only the money and space stopping me! Nothing much! :lol:

Cheers,
Danny

KRBB
KTBA
M13P
TVA
VA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:54 pm 

L10B wrote:
gypsy wrote:
Thanks for that Danny

No problem Gypsy. :D

gypsy wrote:

Those two are certainly at the top of my list....likewise, it's only the money and space stopping me! Nothing much! :lol:

Cheers,
Danny

I have the R130 For Sale still mate so why not grab it while you can :wink:
Cheers,
Clayton.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:52 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

The mesage is still sitting in your JNC inbox !

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]