#
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:30 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: my 1980 re323 / glc
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:26 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:01 am
Posts: 45
Location: South Africa
Am I too late on the crime scene?

Your car looks really nice!
Keep up the good work!
This is now my official subscription to your build.

Regards

_________________
1998 mazda 323 200e, 2.0l 8V
1979 mazda 323 glc, 13B Bridge


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: my 1980 re323 / glc
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 am 

Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:07 am
Posts: 56
Location: s.a.
Mr N4SA wrote:
Am I too late on the crime scene?

Your car looks really nice!
Keep up the good work!
This is now my official subscription to your build.

Regards

yo yo nar never to late m8.... thanks dude will do

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/turbo323re# ... w1bMr37C7w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: my 1980 re323 / glc
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:49 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:03 pm
Posts: 331
Location: Tucsan AZ / Davis-Monthan AFB / St.Croix Virgin Islands
Is SA short for South Africa?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: my 1980 re323 / glc
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:19 pm 

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:11 am
Posts: 106
Location: Adelaide, Australia
zionfarm wrote:
Is SA short for South Africa?

Judging by the number plates in first couple of post its looks like South Australia. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: my 1980 re323 / glc
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:36 am 

Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:07 am
Posts: 56
Location: s.a.
Chuxa wrote:
zionfarm wrote:
Is SA short for South Africa?

Judging by the number plates in first couple of post its looks like South Australia. :)

spot on :tu:

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/turbo323re# ... w1bMr37C7w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: my 1980 re323 / glc
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:03 pm
Posts: 331
Location: Tucsan AZ / Davis-Monthan AFB / St.Croix Virgin Islands
turbo323re wrote:
Chuxa wrote:
zionfarm wrote:
Is SA short for South Africa?

Judging by the number plates in first couple of post its looks like South Australia. :)

spot on :tu:


Thx gentlemen :tu:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: my 1980 re323 / glc
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:50 pm 

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 2:41 am
Posts: 17
Location: Russia
А где такие габаритные фанари можно купить?и за сколько????!!!! :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: my 1980 re323 / glc
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:43 am 

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:11 am
Posts: 106
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Пипец ты бы хоть переводчиком воспользовался вроде как Англоговорящий форум

Yeah right Russian invasion :) guy whant to know where to buy rear tail lights :) and how much :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: my 1980 re323 / glc
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:46 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:01 am
Posts: 45
Location: South Africa
Chuxa wrote:
Пипец ты бы хоть переводчиком воспользовался вроде как Англоговорящий форум

Yeah right Russian invasion :) guy whant to know where to buy rear tail lights :) and how much :)


LMAO!!!!!!!

_________________
1998 mazda 323 200e, 2.0l 8V
1979 mazda 323 glc, 13B Bridge


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net