#
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: 1969 1500 wagon parts needed
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:33 pm 

im looking for parts for our 1500 the one front rotor is nfg and the calipers are not too far behind ... i'm wondering what anyone else has done in the way of cross over parts, can i use any other mazda parts if so what do i need to look for and if someone can tell me the bolt pattern size of these things id like to put something new on this car we got it with bias-ply tires on it and three hub caps ...if anyone can help out id be happy [/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:59 pm 

Welcome to JNC, there are a few 1500/1800/Luce owners here who can help you with info. Just look around and you will find them, I know of a 70 1800 wagon in Texas for sale if that helps you out?
Was your wagon the one on craigslist a couple of years ago?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:25 pm 

madaz wrote:
Welcome to JNC, there are a few 1500/1800/Luce owners here who can help you with info. Just look around and you will find them, I know of a 70 1800 wagon in Texas for sale if that helps you out?
Was your wagon the one on craigslist a couple of years ago?

Thanks ,im surprised how long it took for anyone to respond but thanks as for the car from craigs list i wouldn't know
my father and i acquired the car from my neighbor across the street who got it from the old Japanese guy next to them all i know is thaqt guys mother drove it ,she died he didnt like it and its sat from 1982(as the last date on lic plate) till now when we got it ps it start pretty damn good

Post subject: Re: 1969 1500 wagon parts needed
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:07 am 

mikehoncho wrote:
and if someone can tell me the bolt pattern size of these things id like to put something new on this car we got it with bias-ply tires on it and three hub caps ...if anyone can help out id be happy [/b]

The bolt pattern on these are 4x120 mm, and if You find something new to put on, let me know!! It's hard!! :?

proud owner of 1971 and 1972 Mazda 1500 van/estate and a 1977 Ford Granada 3,0 GL aut. estate

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]