#
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:24 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Jeco Rally Clock
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:49 pm 

Alrighty, I went diving through the garage and came up with this gem!

What you're looking at here is a genuine, new-in-box (although the box is far from new) Jeco rally clock. This thing has been cared for extremely well and there isn't a scratch or scuff anywhere on it. It's as new as old stuff comes. It even has the original instruction sheet with it. Granted it's all in Japanese, but it does have a wiring diagram that outlines how to properly wire this up in any classic. To be honest, I'm not sure what the spare rubber seal is for, but my guess is that it's a spare seal for the face so that way when rally mud and dirt deteriorate the original, you can swap it out.

I have never seen one of these installed in any car so it definitely ranks pretty high on my rare part-o-meter. You do have to think pretty heavily about where to mount this thing though, because it is massive. The face clocks in at 15 cm, or 5.9 inches! I imagine that was done to make it easy to read when you've got your rally bred Sunny or FTO mid-air and sideways in the middle of a rally stage.

Here's the pricing rundown:
Price: 35,000 yen
Shipping to USA and AU: 4,000 yen
Shipping to UK and IE: 4,600 yen

I've only listed four countries for reference on shipping costs. If you live in a different country, reply to this post, shoot me a PM or send an email to ccnagoyaeng at gmail dot com and I'll check on shipping to your country. The prices are all listed in yen, and as the exchange rate varies daily, please Google "35,000 yen to 'Your currency here'" to get an idea of the cost in your currency.

PMs and replies are perfectly alright, but you can also contact me via e-mail at ccnagoyaeng at gmail dot com.

Thank you guys for looking!

Pictures:

Regards,
David

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]