Scooter has clean title in my name. Titled as a 1961 but I believe it to be a 1965 from the wiring harness tag. It is in great condition with original paint along with an original key. Kickstart shaft is not snapped, most of the time it is. Starts up in one or two kicks.
Has had many parts replaced and maintenance work done within the last year.
- New front and rear tires along with tubes
- Front brake shoes
- Fuel tank cleaned and sealed
- Engine refresh with new gaskets
- Rebuilt carb and replaced seals and jets
- Air filter
- New battery
- New spark plug, spark plug cap, and points
- Headlight and taillight bulbs
Only things not working are the speedometer (missing speedo cable), speedo bulb, and neutral light bulb.
Items included in the sale are an original workshop manual and spare legshield.
Also have a spare motor that can be had for an extra $75. Can be used for parts. Does need a new piston, cylinder bore, and the head cleaned.
Asking $1000 cash. Thank you for looking, pick-up only.